Chapter 9

After class ended, Hunter and I went to Starbucks. I ordered a tall white chocolate mocha and he jut got water. we sat down and Hunter starts laying it on me.

"Ok so we need to talk about what we are. Like you already know, I really like you. I mean what's there not to like? You are extremely beautiful,funny, and smart. Just let me know what you want us to be and I will be ok with whatever you choose."

I look into his piercing eyes and I can actually see how much he cares about me.

" Hunter, I like you. You are an amazing guy. I honestly think that we should see how this goes. Whenever I see you, you make my heart sink to my stomach. You are always so extravagant."

Hunter gets out of his seat and grabs my arm. He drags me to his car. He starts kissing me with my back pressed to his truck. The kiss feels so real and amazing. At that moment, I realized that I could see myself with Hunter for a really long time.

* oh my goodness guys. im so sorry for the delay of updating. I seriously need to start updating consistantly. Thanks for all of the people who have commented and voted. please keep giving me your feedback.  I would really appreciate it. I know this is so short but I just felt like I needed to give you guys a little something. ok so I hope you guys like it! bye!*