Chapter 2

Class ends and i quickly get up trying to avoid Hunter on the way out of the classroom.  

" Jayne wait up."  

Haley says running to catch up with me. Great I forgot that she was even here. I turn around getting ready to leave when Hunter comes in front of me and blocks my way of leaving.  

" So Jayne do you live on campus? Are you hungry?"  

Slowly looking up at him I say "No I live in the Arlington apartments ten minutes from here." that sexy grin of Hunters appears on his face. 

" Small world. I live there too! So what do you say? Do you want to grab something to eat?"  

" Yes she does. She never gets out the house. All she ever does is stay at home and study for school. She needs a day out." Haley says from behind. I turn my head literally killing her with my eyes.  

" I guess I can eat something."  

"ok great. How does chipotle sound?"  

" Great. Let's go." we start walking to his car and I realize just how much taller he is to me. I'm only 5'3 so he must be at least 6'3. " Hey Hunter, how tall are you?"  

Hunter looks down at me while examining my face. "I'm 6'4. You're a little short darling. You really need to level the plank."  

I roll my eyes "Hey I may be small but I am mighty." Hunter puts his arm around my neck. I start to feel butterfly's in my tummy. Could he be trying to flirt with me? I never really get many guys. It's definitely not because of my looks. I just never let guys get close to me.

We arrive to his Ford F-150. Man is that car beautiful. It fits his personality well. Once in his car he starts playing country music. I make a disgusted sound and turn the radio to Applause my Lady Gaga.  

" I see that you don't like country music. That's alright babe. I'll be fine with whatever you want to listen to. Just as long as you're happy with it." he says while turning his head to wink at me before reverting his head back to the road.  

We finally reach Chipotle. Walking into the restaurant, I see someone that I never thought I would see again.

***** ok guys! My second chapter is up. It would have been longer if it didn't get deleted the first time I published it on here. Well I hope you like it. I really like to write the books now. It's pretty fun. Ok bye! I think I will update tomorrow.*****