The Hidden Leaf

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

I was wandering again... To no where, I was alone again but I guess we're used to it, right Abaddon? 'You're very right we've always been alone...' I don't understand why though, is it because of you? 'Well of course it's me it always has been.' Oh well I don't care we are great friends right? 'Yes, we always will be.' Good I won't ever leave you so don't ever leave me. 'I won't but you should pay attention to where we're going' Okay, sure thing. I look up and see a huge gate that reads "The Hidden Leaf Village" Should we stop here Abaddon? 'Won't hurt I guess.'

I walk in and see two men sitting a booth I walk up to them and ask. "Where am I?" "You must be new here, this is The Hidden Leaf Village." Replied the one with the bandage on his face.

"I'll have someone take you to the Hokage." Said the other man.

"Um? what are your names?" I ask shyly.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm Kotetsu and this is Izumo." Said the one with bandages on his face.

"I'll go get Kakashi." Izumo said getting up.

"Alright hurry up, we don't want her waiting here all day." Kotetsu replied.

"Okay I'll get him right away." Said Izumo as he left in search for the 'Kakashi guy.'

"So what's your name?" He asked.

"Oh.. I'm f/n" I say shyly.

"Last name?" He asked.

Should we tell him?

'I think we can trust them.'

Well okay I guess.

"Akane." I replied in a quiet voice, looking away. I hear a small gasp from the male.

"Are you serious?!" He asks me in a shocked tone.

"Do you need proof?" I reply, irritated that he didn't believe me.

"Well it wouldn't hurt.." He replied.

"Alright," I pull my sleeve down showing my clans marking, "That good enough for you?"

"H-holy shit..." he stutters, eyes wide.

"See.. I that's why I didn't want to show you.."

The Akane clan isn't a good clan or wasn't a good clan.. I was the only one left I'm the only survivor of the clan the rest all died.. I was glad they all died I hated them... the Akatsuki who killed them

"It's alright just a little surprising so your the one survivor they talk about?"

"Yea" as I said that Izumo returned with the Kakashi guy

"Hey Izumo c 'mere I need to tell ya something" Kotetsu says

"What is it?" he says

"She's an Akane the last one in fact"