Chapter 20 - It feels so good to be back.

Start from the beginning

"You really love her don't you." Sanskar asks smirking at him. Tarun's face goes pale and he just stares at Sanskar, "I'm sorry?"

"You don't need to be my friend, it's not your fault. She is so adorable and beautiful, and her heart it has place for everyone. Once you make place in their, it's really very hard to get out of there."

"Who wants to?" Tarun asks, "Besides, I deserve to be there." Sanskar looks at him amused, "Why to deny when you know everything, strange but people in comma usually do hear and feel whats happening next to them."

Sanskar chuckles, "Comma? Are you trying to make me believe in that lie of yours doc?" He stares at him utterly unbelievable, "You and me Both know that I was not in comma, but Sedated."

Tarun's face expression turns into a shocked one, "How do..."

"I know?" He asks as if obvious, "My friend, Why wouldn't I know? When you yourself confessed it infront of me countless times."

Tarun looks at him with fear, "It was your Man that day, who injected me in the hospital wasn't he?"

Tarun is about to reply, but Sanskar continues, "I don't need your answers doc, I'll tell you everything in detail if you want. After that you injected a daily dose of those sedatives and then made my Ragini do that to me. She was unknown of the fact that those injections weren't to make me fine, but to make me worse weren't they? You made her do something, if she knew she would have hurt herself so badly Tarun. When your true face comes infront of her, which will for sure; she would be a havoc. If she knew it was you who hurt her sister, at the Sangeet and then on the day of our wedding and that you did all this to get her back, to make her love you! She would not just hate you but might kill you with her own hands. After all that, the end of your deeds would be a broken Ragini, who would hate herself for being the reason behind her sister's pain and her husbands eternal sleep."

Tarun laughs evilly, "So are you planning on telling her that, because if you do then all that you said would happen and you might not believe it, but I would be the happiest person to be killed by her, My Ragini."

Sanskar's grip on the bed tightens, "She's not your Ragini! Just because you say she won't become yours Doc. And for the part where I tell her everything about you. No doc, I won't." He smiles, "It won't take a millisecond for her to believe me and kick you out of her life but then theres a slight change in the script here." He looks into Taruns eyes, "Ragini has had a drastic change in her life and for good. When you weren't here there's a lot of things that had happened in her life. She's no more the naive and innocent Gadodia, she's Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari now and as I said earlier, when she find out your true face she will... Well I won't let her kill you, because you need to suffer alive doc. And now that I'm back your every night will be a suffer and your day would never begin, it's my promise doc."

Tarun fumes in anger and to his surprise Sanskar takes him into an hug whispering, "Your downfall has begun, count your days here doc."

Sanskar exclaims loudly, "Thank you so much Tarun, thank you for everything!"

Ragini smiles holding a sleepy Ruhaan in her arms, "If you both are done someone has been waiting to go into Badepapa's arms" she exclaims with a cute smile.

Sanskar separates from Tarun and gets down of his bed, "So your the one keeping my lady busy these days." Ragini blushes and hits him lightly handing Ruhaan, the toddler easily goes into his arms and smiles at him. The baby examines Sanskar's face and then looks behind him at the bed and then back at Sanskar. Ruhaan's gaze shifts towards Ragini, who smiles and nods at him. Ruhaan stares at Sanskar and purrs, bringing a wide smile on Sanskars face. Sanskar nudges Ruhaan, "You Really are a copy of our siblings, even lucky was just like him, observing everything so keenly." Ragini smiles at them.