Chapter 4

Eli's pov

Yesterday I made a few friends, the first one is Nozomi and the second one is Nico. Nozomi and I are all the same with our timetable but Nico also became my friend when Nozomi introduced me to her. But lately, how should I call it..."fans" maybe, most of them are boys but some of it are girls. When I first came here they bombed me with their questions I almost didn't have the chance to go to the cafeteria and eat lunch. Thankful that Nozomi saved me from the crowd.

I was walking to my locker and Nozomi appears. "Morning Elicchi~" Nozomi said. "Morning Nozomi...where's Nico? you two always come to school together right?" I asked.
"Yes but she said she'll be running late to school because  she need to take care her siblings first" I smile. " Is that so...okay then well let's go there's only ten minutes before the bell rings". Nozomi nodded. We both went to our class and sit down. Later on, the professor arrived. He taught us about the history of music and other things. Later on the bell ringed signalling it was already lunchbreak.

"Sup Nozomi and Eli" Nico said. "Oh there you are Nico c'mon~". Nozomi said then we all went to the cafeteria.

When we arrived at the cafeteria we order our foods and went to search for a table to eat at. However the cafeteria was full like there's nothing to sit at. Suddenly there's this kind boy offering us to take the seats since he was also already done eating. I smile at him and saying "thanks" Nozomi and Nico did the same and I noticed a small blush coming from him.

It was already dismissal. 'Same routine again huh?' I thought. To be honest even if we are rich I walk to and from at school 'cause I want to be a normal college student like the others. I was heading home but something catch my eyes someone rather. It is her again the girl with this beautiful blue hair it suit her very well and I can see she has an amber eyes shining in the afternoon sky and she also had a toned body. Just thinking about it I felt my face growing red. 'No way I'm straight okay? yes Eli Ayase you straight for goodness' sake'  *sigh* As usual she was with this ginger girl and gray-ash hair girl. I guess they were friends. What can be her name? I want to know, but how?

Umi's pov

Being teach some traditional things I have already practiced meditation. I can feel someone eyes at us. I glance around and saw a beautiful girl with blonde hair she also look like a foreigner, russian more specifically. I decided to asked Honoka if she was the girl she talking about yesterday but when I was about to question Honoka the girl suddenly disappeared. What is her name? I want to know so badly, but how?

To be continued...