Chapter 3

Umi's pov

"Ohayo Umi-chan" Kotori said. "Ah ohayo Kotori" Umi reply. "Kotori" Umi said. "Yes Umi-chan?" Kotori said. "Where's Honoka? did she overslept again?, it's the first day of school and don't tell me she's going to be late just because of her tardiness" Umi asked. But before Kotori could reply. "Umi-chan!!! Kotori-chan!!! ohayo!!!" Honoka exclaimed. "Did you overslept again this time Honoka?" Umi glared at her. "No no no no..." Honoka said while waving her hands to express what she meant "You see I saw a college student around the corner and she's so beautiful I swear, blonde hair, icy blue eyes gorgeous body hehehe...oh and I think she's a foreigners from her looks" Honoka was drooling but she stopped when she saw that Kotori is pouting. "Well I guess you like her more than me Honoka-chan?" Kotori smiled ever so sweetly that scares Honoka. "Um...not like that Kotori-chan of course I like her more than you...hehehe" Honoka said. "What?!" Kotori cried. " No no no I mean I like you way better than her I swear" Honoka keep apologizing. Umi just sighed at their silliness so early in the morning. "C'mon guys you don't want to be late right?" Umi asked. "Yes ma'am" they both were giggling while saluting later on Umi join.

While they were eating at their usual place. "Umi-sempai..." a girl walk to them. "ohohoho what's the meaning of this Umi-chan its only the first day of us being third year and you already captured this girl's heart are we?" Honoka laughed but stop when Kotori tugged her arm and pointed her finger to Umi "Now now Umi I was just joking hehehe peace man hehehe" Umi was still glaring at her. "Yes? sorry for my friends behavior do you have any problem that I can help with? Umi asked and smiled toward the girl resulting to get a very flushed face from the girl. "Ah i-it's okay, sempai can I-i talk to you? in private if you don't mind?" The girl asked. "Yeah sure I don't mind, now Honoka and Kotori if you may excuse me see you later in class" Umi said. "Hai!!! Umi-chan" They both answered. "Now what do you need?, are you falling your grades?" the girl shook her head in response. "Well are you being bullied perhaps?" Umi was really curious as to what will the girl will tell her. "Umi-sempai you see..." Umi smile encouraging the girl to continue. "you see Umi-sempai I've been having this weird feeling when I see you and um...you see sempai I really really like to call you mine and you to call me yours..." They were both a blushing mess right now. Umi now already knew this because of her past years here in this school this happen often but being dense she is. "um...you see I'm already in love with someone else sorry I can't return your feelings..." Umi lied even if she knew it will hurt the girl but what can she do? she's not ready to fall in love just now. The girl was crying while she ran away after hearing it. "tsk tsk tsk what a shame Umi-chan you made another girl cry again I think its already 100 girls you turn down" Honoka teased. "Hey!!! its not like I can just start a relationship with them and I turn them down because I have a reason ok?" Umi replied. "Yeah yeah everything you say" Honoka snickered. "Let's just go home shall we?" Kotori asked. "Yeah better if we would" Umi said.

Eli's pov

As I was walking home I saw again the girl that was staring at me this morning but this time she was with this gray-ash haired girl and this charming and cool blue haired girl...wait a minute did just I say charming?! oh no no no no no no and a big no I'm straight for pete's sake. So I ignored it while slightly blushing at the thought of it and continue my way home.