Laughter in Training!

*Knock, Knock, Knock!*
The light sounds of knuckles patting on my bedroom door awakened me.
"Yeah?" I asked groggily,"Who is it?"

"Me, Jordan." He answered. My heart skipped a beat at the sound of his name.

I cleared my throat,"Come in!" I instructed him. The cracking sound of the door opening filled my ears.

"Good morning," he said playfully. I'm glad he's my best friend as he's so popular, I thought.

"Morning," I greeted him. We've got training together today- all day. So, I'd like you to help me escape Lena. She's like pretty..." I stopped myself from groaning,"but like you're prettier." I smiled,"Help me get away from her. She likes me it's obvious but if she's not OK with you then I'm not OK with her!" He pouted handsomely.

"Cheers," I thought but I was having a party inside. He cares about me! Well, of course he cares about me, he's my best friend. Lucky me!

"Anyway, I came to wake you up." He stated.

"Thanks, I'll be down for breakfast in a min. Just need to get dressed into S.P.Y clothes." I told him.

"OK, see you there." He flashed me a smile and I nearly melted.

""Yeah..."

*55 minutes later, after breakfast, in the training room.*

"Ooh, I regret that last sausage!" I joked.

"Yeah, well I regret that last pancake!" I giggled along with him.

Lena walked past me an stopped touching shoulders with Jordan on his left side as we were told by Mr Charlesworth to line up.

"Hey," she greeted Jordan.

"Yo," he said casually.

"Hi," I said, loudly and smiled at her. She glared at me then turned her attention back to Jordan.

"Well, my dad got me an extra ticket for the new Forever Young! concert. Wanna come?" She invited him. His eyes grew big. He looked at me in a questioning expression. Then turned back around to Lena.

"Only if my best friend," he exaggerated,"can come aswell?" She looked appalled.

"But it's a date!" She protested.

"Oh," he looked at Lena sheepishly,"It's a date?" He asked.

He looked at me and I looked at him an we both put out right hand over our mouths. "Eww!" We said, synchronising. Her jaw dropped in shock an I turned to face her.

"Like, seriously, Jordan?" I said in a cliché voice,"A date? With Lena?" I teased,"Are you serious right now? I know you can do better,"I winked at him and he checked me out, playfully but my heart still skipped a beat. "A lot better." I smirked.

"Yeah..." He agreed. He came and grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. I nearly died. Lena looked back from me to Jordan, back and forth. Shock showing itself visibly on her face. She groaned and stormed off into the other direction from us. I was so caught up in the kiss that I forgot to breath or anything around me. He finally pulled away with a smile on his face. I blushed and turned away. Mr Charlesworth was staring down at me and Jordan.

He cleared his throat loudly,"This is Training 4 Missions not Training 4 Dates! Got that? This is not the place to kiss, it's the place to train and if you look around you you can see your classmates doing the 2nd excersise. Chop, chop!" Something snapped inside me, probably from the kiss.

"Well, Mr Oldsworth. This is the Smart Teens -And Teachers- School for Spies. Not for Stupid Old'uns. So you better go to the Old People Home For Lazy Arses! That's where you belong. If you look around you can see my classmates- that are 100-200 odd younger than you. Then again that all hides in how fat you are! A cannibal wouldn't eat you for 2 reasons:
1. You're gross!
2. They wouldn't be able to cut you up!
Chop, chop! Oh, I'm a bit hungry, I think I'm gonna walk out of this class and go get something to eat. Bah-bye!" I smirked. I walked out of the room, with the students separating for me to pass with approving expressions smacked onto their faces.

••••••After Class, In Break••••••

"Omg! That was hilarious!" Jordan laughed.

"I know!" I giggled,"I don't know what happened I just... Snapped!"

"Well snap more often! I like you snapping," I blushed at his comment,"It's so funny! Everyone was talking about it after you left. I even overheard Joey Dillon say,'Oh my god! She was so sexy and walking out with her S.P.Y suit she looked amazing! What was sexy was the way she was so passionate about what she was saying. She's sexy too, in fact she's more than sexy. She's so pretty!'" He quoted,"Swear on my Momma's life! No lie!" He assured me!

"No way!" I smiled. So, I told Jordan that I liked Joey Dillon because I didn't want to tell him that I liked HIM. So I just thought of Joey Dillon as he's handsome, too. "That's amazing!" I squealed.

"I know!" He smiles at me. I don't know if it's my obsession with him but I thought I saw a patch of hurt on his face. I shook it off. "He told Adam that he might ask you out!" I melted and couldn't speak.

"N..n..no..w...w..wa..way!" I struggled to say. "Th...that...that's...ama...amazi...amazing...and...fabulous! I'm so excited!" I squealed but for real this time. It would be better if Jordan was the one who was asking me out, I thought but then I smacked myself (mentally, of course,) Girl, this is Joey Dillon about to bloody ask you out for Gods sake! I smiled. A scratchy bell cut me out of my thoughts.

*SCREEETCH! SCRAAATCH!
"Can all students get ready for their second class of the day." •Sir Davis called out of the speaker. •Our head teacher.
*SCREEETCH! SCRAAATCH!*

I groaned in annoyance and stood up from the cafeteria seats. I stuffed the rest of my cheesy oatcake and my bagel into my mouth and walked out of the spacial cafeteria.

"Who do we have for this lessons training?" I asked Jordan.

"Miss Colins. Yesssssssssss!" He was happy because Miss Colin's lets him get away with everything!

Class ended and the rest of the day was bearable, I walked to my room and searched the web on my computer then after an hour of that I went to my laptop and watched some Netflix. I got a bit tired and snuggled into my bed. I exhaled loudly and rolled onto my side. Soon I fell deep asleep....

^*~•^*~•^*~•^*~•^*~•^*~•^*~•^*~•^

Hey, guys! I Made this chapter so long, I enjoyed writing this and if you enjoyed reading this vote comment and follow me! Thank you so much!

The next chapter is going to be about her dream and their mission. It's gonna be wild!

Just to let you know I'll update in the next couple of days!

Lucy Hale as Clem in the media!

~Mounia

See ya!