yoosung ✧ just like rika

Bắt đầu từ đầu

before he knew it, tears started streaming down his face. the sight of you running away was now just a hazy blur.

"y-y/n..." he managed to choke out in between sobs. "i'm sorry, i- i love you too."

'why am i just standing here? run after her.'

he tried to move his feet, but they just wouldn't.

'come on... it can't end like this.'

the pain in his chest grew stronger by the second, causing yoosung to grip his shirt in agony.

"damn it." he hissed to himself, finally regaining the ability to move his feet.

the grey clouds in the sky started to violently spit out rain, smacking yoosung in the face as he ran through the empty streets. the sensation of his footsteps hitting the concrete vibrated through his now soaking body, making the pain in his chest more evident.

'y/n, i'm coming.'

[🌧🌧🌧]

your feet had carried you to a small grassy slope, leading down to a river. you came here a lot because of how peaceful it was.

the rain started falling from the sky, but you didn't care. trying not to slip down the now slippery grass, you walked down the slope and sat near the river on a flat area of grass.

bringing your knees to your chest, you stared at your crying state in the reflection of the river. more tears made their way out of your eyes and splashed against the river surface, causing the water to ripple in a perfect circle shape.

"i love him, that's why it hurts so much." you acknowledged, mumbling to yourself quietly to try and feel less alone. "it'll work out eventually, right? yeah. it will."

the rain was constantly pounding against your skin, making you shiver. the cold air blowing against you didn't help.

even though yoosung was the cause of your frustration, you wanted him by your side. you wanted the radiant blond boy to be your warmth and shelter in these horrible weather conditions. but here you were, sat alone, in the freezing cold as rain drops dripped off your [h/l] [h/c] hair.

and you hated it.

your eyes became even more watery, the tears spilling out more rapidly than before. your breath hitched as you choked out quiet sobs, a strong pain starting to linger in your chest.

you pulled your legs into your chest tighter, hoping to block out the coldness in the air and stop the pain remaining in your chest. "i wonder if yoosung feels this pain as well."

"i do." a familiar voice sounded, before a heavy object fell over your shoulders, taking you by surprise a bit.

you turned around to see yoosung standing behind you, tear stains visible on his face.

"can i sit down?" he asked with a shaky and out of breath voice.

'ah, so he did follow me.'

you nodded slowly, averting your shiny [e/c] eyes to the object draped around your shoulders. it was yoosung's jacket, you could immediately tell by the familiar and homely smell.

"aren't you cold?"

yoosung sat down next to you, giving you a weak smile. "no, and anyway, i'd rather you have it."

the rain started to ease off a bit, now just being an occasional drip. your gaze met yoosung's which let you have a proper look at his face.

his blond hair was a dripping mess, and his distant looking eyes were still glossy from where he had clearly been crying. the boy saw you looking at him, and a forced smile crept up onto his face. you hated seeing him like this, because you knew too well that he wasn't ok.

gently grabbing his hand in yours, you gave it a squeeze and leant your head on his soaking wet shoulder.

"yoosung, how do you really feel about me?"

the boy's expression changed from a forced happy one to a shocked one. "well... i love you. a lot."

a small blush crept to your tear stained face, but you weren't going to get your hopes up yet - because the important question hadn't been asked yet.

"do you love me or the rika you see inside of me?" you choked out, trying to hold in any sobs that were close to escaping.

[🌧🌧🌧]

yoosung's hand made its way up to the girls hair, slowly stroking it. "that's what i've been asking myself for a while, actually." he started, peeking
y/n's interest. "and it's always been you."

the words made y/n's face brighten up a bit, her blush slowly becoming redder and redder by the second.

"so that's why..." yoosung continued to speak, his hand on the girls head making its way down to her cheek and lifting her head up to face his. "i've always wanted to do this."

before she could question him, his lips ended up on hers. the kiss was gentle, making y/n smile slightly into it.

yoosung pulled away and leant his forehead against the girls, his bright purple eyes gazing into her [e/c] ones.

"i really do love you, y/n."

[🌧🌧🌧]

– a/n; this was originally going to be 100% angst, but i couldn't bring myself to write it ;-;