PREFACE-

"MOM...there's not any need to do this all. Lets go home, please. I promise, I wont be telling this to anybody else from now. Please, lets go home. Please."

Even my thousand requests would not have broken that silence of my mom.

"Mrs. Sharma, doctor is waiting", a lady came to the waiting room and broke Mrs. Sharma's, I mean my mother's silence.

"We have to go in, come on", my mother stood up. While I kept sitting because I didn't want to go inside.

"Come on", she yelled. I have to stand up this time or else....(nobody cant really say what moms can do in anger).

I stood up, though my head was down and then we went through the scary door (scary for what's inside) on which;
"Dr. D.K Maurya (PSYCHIATRIST)"
was mentioned on a silver plate.

The moment we were inside, strangeness arouse out of me after seeing the man lying comfy, sunken even into edges of his chair with a fat belly and a white shirt buttoned up to just a button less from the top, Dr. Maurya I guessed.

I thought that he needed a psychiatrist more than me, the way he looked at us, as if we were there as a bait, his eyes were rolling around as we were moving.

I don't know how he became such a big name with all that weird, indescribable things about him that I noticed so far by now.

So finally we were front to front on chairs, the doc and us.

"So, Mrs. Sharma (he said as he read it from some papers in front of him), tell me what's the deal"

I was staring at mom's face for what she'll be saying now.

"Doc. This is my son and he's the subject of all our worries now. He's gone crazy and everyone else's going crazy after the crazy things that he's telling to everyone. Somebody on earth please tell him, it was just a dream!!" She never looked that much worried.

"Mom, it wasn't a dream, dreams do not leave scars behind on your body"

"Oh come on, please don't start it again." My mom shouted and put my mouth to silence.

"No. Let him speak Mrs. Sharma, maybe he has something to speak, something to explain", Dr. Maurya proved to be generous at the moment.

"Sir, tell me, if what I had was just a dream then how I got a scar, all over a night" I asked for justice.

"But boy, maybe it would have been a small cut that you might have got during the day, playing somewhere, kids usually don't notice such cuts and bruises at the time they get that because of the adrenaline that don't let them feel the immediate pain of it" Doc. explained.

"A small cut, huh!!, a small cut. Let me show you" I pulled my sleeve up and showed him that scar, a peace symbol, more like a Mercedes logo, with diameter of about an inch.

The room was sunk down into extreme silence.

"Okay, I'll listen to you, tell me about the dream that you had just from the beginning", he asked me to explain.

"Hey hey hey, WTF, damn you, it wasn't a dream and this..this scar, this might mean I am still a demigod", I was so pissed off at the moment.

"Okay, just tell me the whole thing, I maybe the one helping you, believe me." His words were simply just out of sympathy.

"No. I am just going. It would be useless doing that again because you won't be believing, like the others"

"Try atleast", he looked right into my eyes.

"Okay" I just nodded slowly and started him explaining *the night I lived so far*.