Chapter 4

Zeke's POV

"We have to get out of here. " I say and watch as Luke's face scrunches up in confusion.
"Get out of where? The hospital? The house? The pack??" he asks obviously very confused.
"The pack, my Alpha doesn't like me having a male mate so he's making me choose between the pack and you. I would never, and will never, leave you. " I say and rest my hand on his cheek, lightly stroking it with my thumb. He leans into my touch and closes his eyes while sighing in pleasure. I lean forward and lightly peck his lips. I look into his eyes and he lightly nods his head, showing me he's ready to leave.
"But where will we go? We can't go back to my old pack......no......." Luke says, he starts to start blinking rapidly and breathing heavily. I don't know exactly what he's thinking but it most definitely has something to do with his old pack. He starts to whimper and jerk around. I can't watch anymore and quickly pick him up into my arms carefully, making sure not to hurt him anymore than I already have. He stops jerking and whimpers a little while snuggling his head into my neck. I start to rub his back, trying to comfort him. He wraps his legs around my waist and his arms around my neck and shoulders. He starts to lightly kiss my neck and I slide my hands down to his round, little ass and grip it.
"It's now or never......" He says into my neck, his warm breath fanning over my tanned skin.
"Alright baby. Can you stay here while I go grab some stuff? I promise I'll be back. " I say looking into his eyes.
"Do you pinky promise?" he asks looking utterly adorable, holding out his pinky. I grin and wrap my thick pinky around his small and dainty one. I gently place him back into the hospital bed. I kiss his forehead and then kiss his soft and moist lips.
"I'll be back as soon as possible." I say and start walking out.
"I love you....." I hear him whisper quietly as I walk out. Who knew those three words could make my wolf and I so happy? A large grin broke out across my face and I couldn't help but turn around and wink at him.
"I love you too baby. " I say then walk out, still grinning like a maniac. I leave the hospital and go into the pack house, heading straight towards my room. Once I get there I take out a duffel bag and start packing clothes and a little bit of weapons such as guns and daggers. I mind link Cole, one of the omegas, telling him to bring me 10 water bottles, a couple of pb&j sandwiches, and some fruit like apples, grapes, and oranges. I also ask him to get some lilac, to mask our scents when we cross the border. I don't tell him what they're for considering it's none of his, or anyone else's for that matters, business. He brings them up and I thank him and ignore him when he asks me what they're for. I dismiss him and finish packing once he leaves. I leave the pack house unnoticed because I took one of the secret passages the house has. I go into the hospital and walk back into the room with Luke in it. He's sleeping and the only sound in the room is his light breathing coming from his mouth. I smile as I look and see how peaceful he is. He soon starts to moan a little and whimper.
"Mmmm....... Zeke............ Ryder........." he moans/whimpers and I instantly become hard as a rock. Since I'm only wearing sweat pants my erection makes a tent in my pants. My wolf automatically starts wanting to mate just hearing his name being moaned from his mate. "Ryder...... please........ harder......." he whimpers and I can't control him anymore. My wolf instantly takes over my body and is soon on top of Luke. He starts to grind on Luke which makes him moan and slowly open his eyes. He looks surprised at first and then sees it's Ryder/me.
"Zeke? mmmm...... why........ oh god....... don't stop....." He moans and closes his eyes in pure pleasure.
"You're wrong my pet......" Ryder growls and soon starts picking up his pace, making the hospital bed to start creaking a little.
"What......?" he says and looks into my/Ryder's eyes. "Oh..... I'm s-sorry Ryder ...... please don't stop....... so good......... more please...... I need more....... " He whimpers and scrapes his nails down my back. Ryder grabs his shaft considering he's still naked because I never gave him clothes and neither did the hospital. Ryder start stroking him and he starts moaning a little louder. Ryder start going faster and faster until he knows he's about to cum.
"Ahhhh.... Ryder... I'm gonna...." Ryder stops suddenly having Luke whimper out with need.
"No. I don't want you to cum yet. I'll tell you when to cum and if you cum before I tell you you're gonna be punished. Do you understand me pet?" Ryder says and all Luke can do is nod. Ryder gets off of Luke and picks the duffel bag up and takes out a pair of shorts for Luke. "Come here pet. " He says and Luke gets off the bed trying not to hurt himself. Luke has a gash on his forehead and a cut running across his chest but that's it. Luke steps in front of Ryder and Ryder helps him into the shorts. Once he has the shorts up Ryder starts to rub and pinch Luke's butt. Ryder lets me take back control now and Luke notices my eyes change back into their green color.
"I'm sorry, I came in and you were asleep and moaning our names and I just lost control. " I say and peck his lips.
"You're fine. Um....... can I ......." he says blushing a little.
"Can you what baby?" I ask lifting his chin so he looks me in the eyes.
"Can I cum?" he says blushing harder. I smirk at him while he's trying to hide his face in my shoulder.
"No matter how cute I think you are I still would want to pound into the tight little ass of yours." I say and chuckle as he turns a darker red. "I'm sorry but you cannot, Ryder does not want you too and I don't want you to either. " I say lightly running my index finger across his cheek. He whimpers and whines slightly.
"Please? I need to...." he says dropping his gaze to his feet.
"Not right now baby, later. We have to go now before the alpha comes back looking for us." I say and grab his hand in mine. I lead us out of the room and out of the hospital, into the dense forest trees. We both strip and rub lavender onto each other. I change into my wolf while he changes into a fox. We both take off in the same direction, south.

###############################

I'm sorry it took so long to update. I also apologize for it being such a short chapter. But I hope you liked it anyway. Please continue to read, comment, and vote.

>~< sexyonedirectionlady