Last chapter

A/N ||| SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, I HAD REALLY BAD WRITERS BLOCK!!!! PLEASE DONT KILL ME >.< ||||
-
1 years later
-
{Juuzou's POV}
After (y/n) and I decided to get back together we became a family.

I had just proposed a few months ago and best yet, she was having another baby. Jason seemed happy too, he was excited for the wedding and wanted a baby sister so he could protect her with all his strength.

It was late night at 11:45 pm. (Y/n) was fast asleep as was Jason, but I was still up. I was sitting in the living room, debating with myself weather to quit the CCG. It was always my favourite job, and I was just over 30 now so I had grown out of that long stage where I was immature and crazy, and some may even have called me a phyco..... I could agree with that, I still had a little of that still in me, just I wasn't like that anymore to be honest.

I stood up and decided I'll just think about it tomorrow. Just as I stood up I heard my phone buzz, I glanced over and picked it up and read the text.

Unknown: hello investigator Suzuya Juuzou, I'm from the ccg, according to sightings you have been seen with the Ghoul known as (y/n) (l/n), we will becoming to collect her and the son by tomorrow morning, sharpe 6 am. If you try to hide them or keep them safe in anyway you will be executed, thank you

I gasped a little. They're coming to take them away... I stood with my phone in my hand for a few minutes, debating what was going on.....

Something snapped me out of my thought. "Juuzou, are you ok? Are you coming to bed yet, it's almost 12:30" (y/n) said with a closed eye smile, I shook my head.

"We can't go to sleep, we have to leave..." I said throwing my phone on the floor making it break.

"Why? It's too late to go out anywhere..." She said rubbing her stomach. I walked over and grabber her wrist.

"Pack your stuff I'll wake Jason" I said, "looks like the fights back on" I said with a small smirk. (Y/n) cupped my face and I looked at her as my smirk faded.

"Are you going insane again" she giggled then kissed my nose. I shook my head.

"Just do as I say, or you'll end up dying" I said then walked away. (Y/n) sighed then walked into the bedroom. I ran to Jason room and woke him up, we started to pack little b it's and bobs as well as food before running back into the living room.

I didn't care if This would kill me, my family was more important and not to forget the CCG wouldn't have the guts to kill me.

They were stupid to give me the time they were coming...... at least that's what I thought.....

I heard a bang from the door.... my eyes darted towards it as I watched as it fell flat to the door. There stood the CCG. "Y-you said you would be here ti-" I said.

"We knew you would try to hide them..... come back with us Suzuya, this is all a lie to draw you in" One said. I gritted my teeth and picked up a box from a near by cupboard. With a click of a button the box transformed into my precious quinque. (A/N ||| Idk if that's right haven't wrong this in ages)

"Go away or el-" I was cut off. I quickly spun around to the sound of foot steps.

"What's going on?" (Y/N) asked as she walked in. She suddenly stopped and looked at me. "I-I thought you got rid of that.... I thought you trusted us..... I-I thought...." she's said.

"No (y/n) you've got the wro-" I was cut off again as someone ran past me. My eyes widened and tears fell from my eyes as two members of the CCG.....

started slicing her into pieces. Her lifeless body fell to the floor "Dad wh-" Jason stoped in his tracks as he saw his dead mother lying on the floor.

I had so much planned. Our wedding.... our new addition to the family..... it was going to be perfect.....

"How could you let them do this?!" Jason shouted glaring at me with tears in his eyes. One of his eyes turned ghoul as his kagune sprouted out his back.

"Jason! Stop!" I shouted as a few more CCG ran towards him. I gasped and got there before them and stood in front of Jason protectively.

"Juuzou were helping you! Let us past or we won't hesitate to kill you!" One shouted.

"I-I can't....!" I shouted.

"You leave us no choice!" They shouted again and stabbed me through the stomach.

I lost blood quickly and the last thing I heard was Jason's pained screams.