1 - the return

"WHO ARE YOU! What makes you think you and just walk into my fight like that!!!??" Jason shouted. Your eyes rolled then you walked over to him and hugged him.

"It's me..." You said then looked into his (e/c), "it's me..." You repeated.

"M-mom?" He asked. You nodded your head then smiled at him. He stood motionless for a moment but then you seised the moment to hug him.

"I've always wanted to hug you, you remind me a lot of your dad..." You said patting his gray hair.

"But why are you here, Touka said that dad killed you! And Kaneki said that too!" He said raising his voice. You looked to the floor.

"I don't know why I decided to stay in hiding but..... You see, I just wanted to protect you." You mumbled.

-
{Juuzou's POV}

"Juuzou, what happened?!" Someone shouted, I turned my head to them.

"Nothing, go away saido!" I said rudely.

"Juuzou what happened?" Akira asked. I shook my head.

"I don't really know myself.... I was just fighting my son but then... She... She came and saved him." I said, "DAMN IT (Y/N), I thought I killed you!!" I cried even though I was also happy she was alive.

"Juuzou...." Akira said kneeling beside me.

"Akira.... What if.... Not all ghouls are bad, I could love (y/n) again, I could be a dad to Jason... What if..." I mumbled to myself.

"Juuzou! All ghouls are bad, if you get pulled in by their silly games you will die...." Akira said in a comforting tone.

"So what are you saying? I'll have to kill my family?" I asked staring out to the city of Tokyo.

"Yes Juuzou.... If not... They'll eat you!" She said. I nodded my head, "come on, you should get home."

Quick a/n| Let's go home! Sorry! Sorry! Sorry! Don't worry I cried too!

I walked home looking around the streets full of family's and couples and just people they love in general. It seemed like I was the only one who doesn't have someone by my side.

{Your POV}
"(Y-y/n)?" Someone asked as you walked into the cafe. You nodded. "How are you alive?" The purple haired girl ask.

"I'm a ghoul, Touka, we regenerate" you laughed.

"But.... He..." She ran over and hugged you.

"Thank you so much for looking after Jason these last 15 years... I'm very thankful" you smiled.

"(Y/N)!" A woman asked from behind you.

"Hello?" You ask confusedly.

"I-it's me! I-its Hinami!" She said.

"H-Hinami, had it really been that long?! Your all grown up!" You said hugging her.

"Your back! What are we going to do?!" Touka said.

"(Y/n)..... I..." You heard a familiar voice.

"Kaneki!" You smiled at the White haired boy.

"I'm sorry (y/n)...." He said his eyes tearing up. "I'm sorry I wasn't there for the birth, if I was it wouldn't have happened....." He cried, "and Jason would have-"

"Kaneki it wasn't your fault!" You said running over mad hugging him. "I missed you" you sighed.

"So did I..." Kaneki said crying into your shoulder. You patted his head lightly.

"It's ok Kaneki, I'm safe and alive..."

~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N ||| Wellcome back my pandas! Lol sorry so um..... This is the first chapter of the seaqule, I was going to finish my Eren X reader first but I just couldn't wait to start this so I started earlier!!!

Ok so I hope you enjoyed! Bye!!! |||