I have no idea

"What do you mean we both die?" I sighed and looked to Nyx.

"Just that." Erebus shook his head.

"Okay, explain this dream. In exact detail." I nodded and explained. After a long explanation both of them were confused. Nyx was the first to come out of shock and speak. 

"This doesn't make sense. We are both Protogonoi. We can't die. Percy do you have any idea what this is?" I was worried and confused.

"I have no idea." Erebus nodded and Nyx looked deep in thought.

"We should tell Chronos." I turned to glare at Erebus.

"No. We will not tell Chronos. He has messed with me enough and I will not have him caging you two like animals." Nyx nodded and Erebus looked ready to object when there was a knock on the door. We all froze thinking it was Chronos and that he had heard us. That was soon dismissed when Hemera's voice drifted to us.

"Chronos wanted me to tell you that dinner is ready." We all sighed as we heard her walk away. I turned back to the, only to find them disappearing into the shadows. I sighed and walked towards the dinning room. It was massive like a hall and there were three tables. One was black, one was gold, and one was a sunny yellow. I walked back out because i did not want to be there. Next, thing I know Erebus is in front of me with Nyx behind him.

"We are going to give you a glorious entrance." I was confused there was no one in the hall. Then I heard it. I bubble of hundreds of voices from the hall. I looked at Nyx and made a questioning look. She sighed.

"We also train our soldiers here. Hemera has hers, Chronos his own and me and Erebus combine into one group." I nodded. That explained the tables. 

"Okay, now back to business. Percy, you are a selected soldier. You get to choose which group you join. Just remember you will be with them for years. At least till you reform. Anyways, your entrance must be great. I was thinking a black cape with black jean with your silver knives and your sword and maybe a water snake behind you and a shadow wave following." I sighed at Erebus' child like thoughts.

"Or......How about I were a black hoodie and jeans. I walk in quietly and I always have my weapons. I like your snake idea though." He looked a little glum but nodded none the less.

"What about the shadow waves?" I sighed.

"I don't care but how about it gets real dark before I go in and as I walk it gets darker?" He nodded happily. I snapped and my weapons appeared. Then Nyx gave me a black hoodie and a black mask. I looked at her weird and she shrugged. I put the hoodie and mask on and formed a dark water snake behind me. 

"Ready?"I nodded to Erebus and heard people freak as the room got dark. I flung the doors open and walked with my head held high as it got darker to the point that people couldn't see me. I stopped by the front where Chronos was standing and nodded to Erebus and Nyx, who make the shadows disappear. Everyone looked around but no one saw me standing behind Chronos.

"Boo." Chronos whirled around and fell over. I sighed and Erebus died laughing. I heard hushed conversations going through the crowd. There was a lot of who is that. I sighed and walked towards Nyx and heard a sharp intake of breath only to be quickly released when Nyx nodded to me.

"HOW DARE YOU!!!!!" Looks like Chronos got up.

"What?" I was obviously annoyed. He growled at me like an animal and every one took a step or 50 back. Including Nyx and Erebus.

"HOW DARE YOU DO THAT!!!! TO ME? I SAVED YOUR LIFE FROM DYING AND REFORMING PAINFULLY IN TARTARUS!!!!! THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME???" I was angry. We had this conversation before. In the training room.

"In case you forgot, we had this conversation before. Remember, right after I broke your nose?I do this because you took me spirit, left my family nothing, and threatened to destroy everything I hold dear. Remember my promise. I will destroy you if you hurt any of them, you know I can. You brought me hear because I was the strongest hero of my age. Which I tried to tell you other wise. No, I do this because I had my patron kill me to save the world and you don't even leave her a body to burry. If you forget, my patron is the goddess of revenge. So I know how to seek revenge and seal oaths. Do not test me Chronos. I am stronger then you care to admit to your soldiers. I do this to repay the man who destroyed my life. That is why I do this Chronos. But, you knew this. You want your soldiers to see I'm not afraid. You want them to see what it looks like to be destroyed by one who helped. Because, yes you saved me from Zeus, but you killed me when I woke up here. You told me my sister was hear, yet I have not seen her. So, Chronos, where is my sister?" 

Everyone was shell shocked. Not because of what I said, though that was probably part of it, but because of the look of absolute fear on Chronos' face. I turned and walked out of the room hearing pieces of conversation though the general question and answer was:

"Who is he?"

"I have no idea."