1 - Amnesia

Lost.

Nothing but broken buildings and a brain full of lost memories...

And a Polaroid photo in my hand, with familiar faces.

"My goodness look! There's another survivor! Call the guards immediately!" Shouted the old lady

"No wait! Look on her arm, she from fairy tail!" Replied the Guard.

'Fairy tail...'

The two walked up to me with looks of concern. "Are you alright ma'am?"

"...I...I can't remember..."

"excuse me?"

"I can't remember who I am..."

"Oh my goodness gracious! You must be suffering from amnesia?"

'Amnesia?...'

"Ma'am what's your name? Do you remember?"

"N-no"

"We should probably call someone from fairy tail..."

"Um...ok..."

"Come with me we'll get you healed up."

The old lady smiles grabbing my hand as we walk farther away from the destroyed part of town. She took me to her small home and sat me down on her couch holding medical supplies. "So you don't remember anything?"

"Not a thing."

"That's so sad..."

"How?"

"Well think, you must have some loved ones in your life, but you can't remember any of them...think of how distraught they'll be!"

'Loved ones?' I glance at the photo that was in my hand.

'Are these my loved ones?'

"There we go, all bandaged up!"

"Thank you miss." I smile and give her a small bow. "I apologize, I wish I had something to give you for my appreciation..."

"Nonsense I don't need anything from you, now just rest and I'm sure someone from fairy tail will come and pick you up."

"Actually, I think I'm gonna walk around the neighborhood for a bit..."

"In your condition? Are you sure?"

"I'll be fine, thank you for your service." With that said I quickly walk out the door. Taking a fresh breath of air I smell a bakery near by, I follow my nose to where it was and it leads me to a place called 'Magnolia Bakery' I went in to see all the treats and desserts.

"Welcome to Magnolia Bakery! What can I get for you?"

I give him a smile and look at the menu, my eyes bolted to see the chocolate cake for $2.50 wait... "Wha! I Forgot I have no money with me!" I said, folding my pocket In 'n out.

"What? Haven't you heard? Members of fairy tail, eat free!"

'So I'm a member of fairy tail?'

"Wait so I can get the chocolate cake for free?!"

"You bet! Here take it, as a thank you gift for protecting magnolia!"He smiles giving me a small handbag with the chocolate

"Protect? more liked destroyed! I just woke up to see broke down buildings everywhere!"We share a laugh and I walked out with the handbag of chocolate cake. I walk down the sidewalk trying to remember anything Like my name, or where i'm from...wait i know where i'm from fairy tail!

"Excuse me ma'am do you know where fairy tail is?"

"I do! Just go straight ahead!"

"Th-thank you!" I wave to the lady as I dashed straight ahead.

'Fairy tail is my home! I'm coming home!' I ran and ran until something caught my eye, it was a graveyard, but why did it catch my eye? I walk up and look at all the names on the tombstones, there was this beautiful one with a big statue of an Angel and written.

'Here lies Y/N L/N one of the best wizards fairy tails ever had the privilege to take in' 'Y/N L/N.....Y/N L/N? Y/N L/N!!!! I REMEMBER!'

"MY NAME IS-!"

"Y/N!"

I hear from a distance I turn around and see a boy with pink hair and a blue cat with wings running towards me.

"Y/N y-you're alive!!" The pink boy said happily.

"Uppa! She's back! Y/N's back from the dead!" The flying cat shouted as he and the guy danced around.

I laugh. "Do I know you?"