❝NO TIRED SIGH, NO ROLLING EYES❞

ThePinkBurrito is our gays look

---
❝NO IRONY;
NO WHO CARES
NO VACANT STARES
NO TIME FOR ME.❞

-------

Caspian shuffled--the thick blankets engulfed his small frame as his arm was wrapped around Neptune.

His body was warm and soft, able to wrap his arms around his waist and press into it like a giant plushed doll; a giant plush doll towering around seven feet and 250 pounds that guarded him.

He laid his head on Neptune's bare back, a soft smile creeping on his pale, now colored (with a rosey red tint he will deny) and dressed up in a soft, fragile smile.

Neptune shuffled and looked over his shoulder, noting the boys natural brown roots growing into his bright-red bottle job, the same color like the little mermaid that swam in the ocean with the flounder and the same color as his mother who walked out before he could walk. He blinked, trying to block away his past--both their pasts--so he could relax in his postion.

"Mmn...Neppy.."

Neptune stirred over, brushing a strand of hair from his sleepy eyes, his arms gently pulling him from the awkward postion to the larger man's lap.

"Yeah, babe?"

He said softly and kissed his head, Caspian giving him a soft giggle in reply as he looked up. His eyes were such a soft blue that had the consistency (and just as addictive) as melted chocolate.

Caspain didn't reply to Neptune, instead just squirmed and balled up in his lap. Neptune kept on trying to brush his hair out of Caspian's eyes but Caspian managed to grab his hand softly and rub his thumb over his.

"Your hands are soft." He said with a mumur, a pink smile plastered on his face now, letting his white teeth show through.

"I love you, Casp." Neptune gently kissed his head and rubbed his nose against the smaller boy's, making Caspain giggle and leave a peck on Neptune's nose.

Neptune than saw a glow from the black object across the bed and let a sigh escape. He didn't exactly want to deal with whatever new rumor was springing up and whatever people were saying about him again--but he would rather face it now than later.

He reached over and opened the phone to see 40 notifications from Facebook and three text messages, all from Colin (the blonde hair blue eyed highschool dream kid).

"What the hell are you doing to Caspian?"
"Look, I know you say that 'everything's fine now' and all but...where the hell could he get a bruise that big?"
"Neptune I s2g if you don't fucking reply i am willing to call the police"