Weston Koury

In This Imagine:

~You both are 16~
~You guys have been together for 1 year~
~Weston is staying at your house for the night because your parents are on a trip~

💕Enjoy💕
________________________

"Can you pass me the remote?" I said setting down my phone and looking over at Weston. He looked up from his phone smiling looking over at me. "What?" He asked looking back down at his phone distracted. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. He's been so busy lately with his new tour dates. I love him to death but sometimes he can be annoying with his "fame". I get it, he has supporters and fans but I have felt so distant from him lately. I stood up from the couch and walked over to the table next to Weston picking up the remote to watch netflix. "Nevermind," I mumbled under my breath. I plopped back down on the couch and rested my cheek on my hand staring at the T.V. I turned on Mean Girls and started watching when I felt a cold pair of hands snake around my waist. Chills were sent down my spine as Weston softly kissed my neck. "Babe...what are you doing watching Mean Girls without telling me?" Weston said smirking. I turned my head and looked at him as he bit his lip. I just wanted to smash my lips into his but I resisted and looked back at the T.V acting like I hadn't been phased about how he just made me feel. I shook my head and said, "Oh.....you're finally talking to me. Shocker," I muttered staring at the T.V. I felt Weston's eyes burn into the side of my face. "What do you mean?" He said scooting closer to me. I chuckled and shook my head. "Nothing, just watch the movie." I said harshly still not facing him. Suddenly he stood up grabbing the remote of my hand turning off Netflix. "Hey! I was watching that!" I screamed shooting up from the couch. Weston smiled and threw the remote on the couch. I was about to bend down and grab it when Weston pushed my against the wall with all the right force connecting his lips with mine. It became heated quickly as he pushed his tongue past my lips discovering every inch of my mouth. I did the same kissing back lifting my leg up on his hip as he supported it with his hand. I felt a bulge in his pants pushing against my waist. I was a virgin and so was Weston. I wanted him to be my first and I think he was about to. He picked me up not breaking our kiss as I straddled my legs around his waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck softly tugging at his hair as he kissed down my neck sucking at certain places hopefully that was going to leave a mark😉💦 A small moan escaped my mouth as we entered my bedroom. I heard the door slam shut and I was tossed on the bed breaking Weston's lips from my neck. I rolled over biting my lip as Weston took off his shirt throwing it on the ground. Pure lust was in his eyes as he stared at me. He slowly kissed down my neck pulling up my shirt carefully waiting for me to give in. I did. I quickly pulled off my shirt as Weston kissed down my chest squeezing my breasts. I felt his fingers playing with the clasp of my bra. I soon felt it unhook as Weston slowly slid it off of my body throwing it somewhere in my room.  I closed my eyes holding in my breath as I felt his tongue leave hot breathes on my ❌❌ (nipple😂) sucking at it making me gasp in enjoyment. "You OK babe?" Weston softly said. I nodded my head slowly when I felt his hands snake their way down to my pants tugging them down. I closed my eyes again as he took them off. He softly began to rub my pussy through my panties. I started to squirm in my place from enjoyment. "Wow," Weston muttered. I lifted my head up in worry. "Wh-whats wrong.....?" I whispered looking at him. He bit his lip rubbing harder at my clit. I leaned back letting out loud moans. "Nothing........its just your so fucking wet baby," Weston said smirking. I shivered at the touch of his fingers when he pulled off my underwear and spread my legs. He quickly pushed a finger in making me gasp loudly. I felt his tongue playing with my clit, sucking on it and making small kisses. The feeling was amazing it was making me crazy. I wanted him in me. He began to go faster pushing 3 fingers in. I felt tension in my legs and a burning heat in my stomach. I was moaning like crazy by now. "
"W.....E.....S.....T....O....N..!!!" I M
moaned out tensing up my legs. "Let it out baby girl," Weston said smirking. I bit my hand screaming arching my back letting my juice flow out onto Westons fingers. I smiled coming down from my orgasm as he pulled his fingers out of me sticking them in his mouth. The look of him tasting me turned me on like crazy. "Open," he said motioning for me to open my mouth and I did. I was blasted with the amazing taste of his fingers. I bit my lip and looked up at him. "That was so good...." I mumbled staring him. He smirked and laid down next to me cuddling me in his arms. "Good. I love you sm babe. But sex is for marriage. And you will be my first." Weston whispered in my ear kissing my cheek. 💕

//////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
HOPE YALL ENJOYED!!!

NO HATE PLEASEEEEEE💯

and if you guys didn't know........Weston has a girlfriend 😭😭💔 Her name is Erin

Oh well........my little rat is in love

Next Imagine is...........

Stay tuned 💛

-S