Jonas Bridges

In This Imagine:

-Jonas and Crystal are both 16 years old-

-They are forbidden to be with each other-

-They currently are at a friends party secretly-

____________________________________________________________

I scanned the room, my eyes searching for her curly brown hair and bright green eyes. The music was so loud i could barely hear myself think and the room smelled of alcohol and sweat. Hundreds of bodies were jumping and dancing around me as i shoved my way through the big crowd. I never knew Austin's house was this big. It was five till 10 and my curfew was midnight but she still wasn't here. She told me 9:30. Did crystal, my secret girlfriend of 2 years, really blow me off? I slowly became upset and heartbroken  as I stepped outside to get a breath of fresh, crisp, cold November air. A group of drunk teens stumbled their way past me to get in the party. I flipped my now sweaty hair and checked my phone trying to call Crystal again. Suddenly I felt a pair of hands wrap around my eyes from behind me. Immediately I knew it was her from her perfume and light giggle.
"Guess who?" She softly said. I smiled a light smile and turned around. I crossed my arms and tried not to show my smile to her.
"You're late," I mumbled making a frown.
Her eyes saddened as she looked down.
"Sorry my dad.......you know how he can get especially after 2 packs of beer...." she whispered tears filling her eyes. My face suddenly softened and I wrapped her with my arms, her curly hair pushed up against my chest as she lightly sobbed.
"Shhhhh, it's okay baby. It's okay," I whispered in her ear kissing away her tears. She looked into my eyes and gave a small smile.
"Is it okay if we go somewhere else? I really don't feel like going to this party right now," she slowly said. I immediately nodded my head because I myself did not want to go back in the hot, sweaty room. Parties aren't really my thing. She smiled as I entwined my hand with hers.
"My house? Parents are gone," I said smirking as we began walking across the street. She bit her lip as a dirty look crossed her face. She nodded and we headed 3 blocks to my house. Luckily we both lived in the same neighborhood just 2 blocks from each other. I unlocked the door and let Crystal in first then followed shutting and locking the door behind me. I set the keys down and before I could say one word Crystal jumped on me straddling her legs around my waist and started kissing me. She was hungry and thirsty for me, I could tell. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and I did the same placing my hands on her small waist. She began kissing and sucking on my neck.
"I......want......you.....so......fucking.........bad," she moaned against my ear between kisses. I smirked and with her legs still wrapped around me walked up to my room. I pulled of my shirt as she did the same. Our bodies were hot and sweaty against one another as she pressed her lower stomach into my boner. I groaned and kept kissing her. I felt her slip her skirt off. I pulled back for 3 seconds to catch a breath of fresh air. Both our breathes were hard and heavy as Crystal laid there beautiful as fuck.
"Are you sure you want this?...." I said hoarsely. I wanted her to say yes cause I'm so ready to fuck her senseless. But if she wasn't ready I'm not going to push it. She quickly nodded her head and I could tell she meant it by how her legs were quivering.
"How bad do you want me baby?" I teased her getting on top of her and unhooking her bra. I threw the bra on the ground as she shivered from my touch.
"So...fucking baddddd...." she moaned extending the last word as my tongue played with her nipples. Small moans and gasps escaped her mouth as I slowly slid my hand down across her panties. I dug my fingers into her panties feeling her wetness seep through the fabric.
"I'm gonna make you forget what you're name is," I whispered in her ear still sucking her nipples. I noticed she kept moving and squirming so I smirked and grabbed an old tie I saw on the ground.
"Wha-what are you doing?" She mumbled looking at me.
I smiled and softly said, "Do you trust me?"
She bit her lip and slowly nodded.
"Good now lay back," I said as she obeyed. I took her hands and tied them together lightly to the bed post.
"Fuck this is so hot," she moaned.
I smiled a dark smile and forcefully pulled off her panties. I spread her legs and admired her wet pussy.
"So damn beautiful," I mumbled to myself. I spit on her clit and quickly started massaging it with my tongue. I spread her pussy and started eating her out slowly. I flicked my tongue against her lips and sucked on her clit hard. She was a moaning mess as her back arched. She was close. Not yet. I stopped and pulled out my dick and slowly started to give it a few pumps as I put on a condom. Her eyes were closed and her body was quivering.
"This will hurt for just one second baby," I said. She nodded her head biting her lip. I aligned myself up with her and slowly sunk myself into her. So tight and wet, it was amazing. She gasped and groaned from the pain. I was all the way in and let her adjust to my size. Then I slowly started to move. In and out. Repeatedly.
"Fuckkkkkk........baby call me daddy," I groaned.
Between her moans her voice shivered, "Daddy.....daddyyyyyy.....fuck I'm so close.
The sound of her voice put me on edge as I kept pounding her. I sped up and went deeper when suddenly I felt her climax as I did the same. After a minute our breathing started to slow down. I cleaned up and threw away the condom then laid down next to her.
"I love you so much Jonas...." she whispered half asleep. I smiled and kissed her cheek.
"Love you more," I said closing my eyes.