'Are you fucking kidding me, Neymar? I have spent the last three years with you. I have not left your side. If I wanted to be with anyone else, I would have been by now. How many times will I say this, I love you so goddamn much, it's actually killing me!!' I shout at this point.

Neymar doesn't say anything and he just stares at me in shock.

'Okay? I can't with you anymore!' I scoff as I turn away to open the bedroom door, I just wanted to escape from him.

My hand lingered at the handle of the door and just before my hand touched the metallic object, Neymar's hand stopped me. He held onto my arm, tightly and spun me around.

'Evelyn,' he whispered, 'I'm so sorry, please don't leave, hating me.'

'I can never hate you,' I say.

'Good,' he mumbles, just before he kisses my forehead.

---

⏤ one week later ⏤

'Great! I am not wearing that dress for the photoshoot, I can't walk around looking like trash!' I shouted, startled by the dresses that were laying on my bed.

'Evelyn, chill,' Maddie tapped my on the back, trying to comfort me.

'I just can't!' I said, fumed, falling on to the bed.

Maddie didn't say anything but when she saw Neymar by the door, she shrugged and left me.

'You're cute when you're angry,' Neymar winked as he slowly walked over to me.

I lay still, the comfy pillows flattered. I hauled myself up and let out a sigh.

'I am not angry!' I screeched, giving myself a headache.

'Do you want me to calm you down?' Neymar asked, smiling.

I couldn't let down an offer from a beautiful smile, so I nodded.

Neymar lay me back down and put his arms around me, so I was cuddled into his chest. I felt comfortable and the anger inside me, slowly drifted away.

'I want to marry you all over again. Our wedding was lit,' I muttered as Neymar began to play with my hair.

'Yeah it was but you look like you're going to fall asleep,' he chuckled.

'I most likely will,' I said, slowly falling asleep.

---

I woke up to see Neymar playing with Letícia, he placed her inside a mini car and was driving her around. Then he lifted her in the air, spinning her around.

'Mmm, you can take care of her so well,' I blushed like a high school girl, as I held onto a pillow.

'And the mother is awake!' Neymar teased as he saw me put my hair in a messy pony tail.