16

❦ {Neymar's POV } ❦

'Oh... hey, what are you doing here?' Cristiano said as he flung the door open.

'I wanted to go with Evelyn, to her check up.'

'Oh, yeah. We're just about to leave,' Cris smiled, tapping me on the back and welcoming me in.

I looked around for Evelyn, and my eyes found her but she didn't look right. I mean, she looked perfect, her hair was down and laid smoothly on her shoulders. She wore her outfit; it was cool and classy as always. But her emotions didn't look right, it looked like she had just got into a deep conversation with someone.

'Guys, I don't need to go to the checkup, I've just got a phone call and they said I'm fine,' she smiled but I could tell from her tone, that something wasn't right.

'Oh, that's good news. I'm going to the house spa, now. Do you two want to spend the day together?' Cris asked as Evelyn and I held hands.

'Yeah, you can come to my model agency first, though,' I looked at Evelyn, and we both walked out happily.

---

❦ {Maddie's POV} ❦

'James, I've got another photoshoot, I'll call you later,' I shouted, as I grabbed my bag and opened the front door but to my surprise, Marc stood there.

'Hey, I'm sorry, were you going somewhere?' He asked as he looked at the bags in my hands.

'Um yeah, I have a photoshoot, so I needed to take loads of clothes,' I said, as I looked at the bags in my hands because I was too shy to look at him.

He looked around him for a few seconds, 'Oh, sorry to disturb you, I'll go, see you around,' he said as he turned away.

'Wait, do you want to come with me? Maybe you can be in some photos,' I suggested and he stopped.

'Yeah, sure!' Marc smiled and we began to walk to his car that was parked outside my house.

---

❦ {Evelyn's POV} ❦

Neymar and I sat in the taxi, and I was tapping away on my phone.

'After the photo shoot is done, what do you want to do?' I asked him, as I looked at my phone.

'I want to take you to that date that I promised you,' Neymar said as he put an arm around my head, carefully.

'Of course, Neymar. I want to talk to you about something anyway,' I added as I clicked on my Instagram profile.

'You haven't posted in a while,' he looked over at my phone.