Jar of Hearts

Tris POV

It's been a week since I saw Four and Shauna kissing and Zeke and I became an item. So far Four and Shauna haven't told anyone about them and Zeke and I haven't told anyone about us.

I have a plan to tell everyone about everything. And it all starts with a song.

I've secretly been writing songs and wrote one about the situation. I'm planning to sing it at the pit and have Zeke somehow get everyone there. I'm currently shopping trying to find something to wear to the concert.

After a while I find a black lace cocktail dress ( ugh just look at the picture ) it's perfect!
I pay for it and set up the stage for tonight. I'm going to sing a song I wrote called Jar of Hearts ( by Christina Perri )
I set up all the lights and things then realize I need someone actually working the lights. I decide Lynn would be the safest person to tell so I text her saying to meet me at the Subway in the mall.

When she gets to Subway I tell her all about Four kissing Shauna and Zeke and I becoming a couple. She listens and occasionally snorts at something I said that was apparently funny.

Once I'm done she agrees to help me with the lights and everything else. I thank her and go home to get ready. Everything is finally falling into place.

Once I arrive home I put my dress on, put my hair in a ponytail then curled the hair that wasn't in the ponytail.( oh whatever just look at the picture )

( oh whatever just look at the picture )

I then put on my makeup and text Zeke.

Is everyone heading to the pit? - Tris

Yup were on our way it'll be a little bu till we get there. It took FOREVER to get to Four to come - Zeke

Good. I'll be there in a sec I just have to check on Lynn. Bye! - Tris

Bye - Zeke

As promised I text Lynn and make sure she's all set up with the lights. Once I'm all ready I get in my car and drive to the pit

      ---------Time Lapse---------

Im currently standing on the stage while Zeke is off somewhere supposedly convincing everyone to go to the stage.

I see them come in and start bombarding Zeke with questions when they see me. I see Zeke make a lot of exaggerated hand movements then push everyone towards the chairs once everyone is settled Lynn starts the music and I take a deep breath. Here we go.

I know I can't take one more step towards you

Cause all that's waiting is regret