No More

We started to drive home, and I asked Judy how her and little Jenny was doing. She said fine, but she was hungry. I stopped at the nearest Veggie Stop, and I bought some carrots and milk. As Judy sat in the back, I wondered to myself, 'How is Jenny going to turn out?' As I thought about that, I began to feel woozy. Weirdly, like I was floating in my seat. As Judy yelled out stop, I almost passed out.
"Nick? Are you O.K?"
"Yeah, Carrots.. Just a little.. Woozy.."
"Do you want to call someone?"
"No.. I'll.. Be.. Bleeargh....."
After I threw up, I asked her to call someone. As she called her dad, I saw a big shipping truck come near us. As soon as it got within 100 yards, I noticed who it was. It was the Ram that shot me.

  Later, After we narrowly escaped the truck, I realized that it wasn't the ram, and that I was just hallucinating. She said that she was sorry, and we forgave her. We lived like this for another 1 and a half years.

"Just shut up Nick!" Judy yelled. Jenny covered her ears and started crying.
  "You're making her cry Judy. Try to be a little quieter, ok?
"Look who's saying that."
   Judy and I were arguing again, as we always did, and Jenny started crying.
"Shut up."
   "No. You're the one who..."
"SHUT UP JUDY! IM TIRED OF YOUR.."
  "Shit? Know what Nick? Just get out. I never loved you anyways."
   I never felt so bad in my life. I felt like Judy had been shot again, just like I had died inside.
"Nick.. I didn't mean..."
But I had already walked out the door.

                       Judy's POV

It had been 3 hours since Nick left the house. Jenny was crying for him, but so was I. The station was called in to try and find him. I was afraid. Not like regular afraid. Gideon Grey afraid. I was crying my heart out, and knowing that any minute he could be found, any thing happening.

                         Nick's POV

     Once I got to the warehouse, I unlocked the box. 'Now I can see dad again, I guess' I thought as I pulled it out. I knew Judy still loved me, but I knew that I didn't want to hurt her ever again. I love Judy, Jenny and my mom, but I couldn't stand it anymore. I cried as I said, I love you.

                         Judy's POV

I expected the worst. I really did expect him to be dead. He had never done that before, and he never would. As Cheif came in he took off his glasses. I knew that action. It meant the worst thing possible.
"I'm sorry Judy."
As he said that, I passed out.

As I laid there, I heard Nick. He told me not to worry, to move on. I told him that I couldn't. He told me that he loved me, and left me to die inside.