35

Chapter 35
I didnt know these types of dances were so stressful. These girls are trippen over everything. Literally. "I need a bobby pin before i die" khloe said "i have one" i said. I threw it at her. My aunt cassie is currently doing my hair at my vanity mirror. "Im looking forward to seeing your hair. You havent had it straightened in awhile." Cassie said "true. It grew a lot" yass inches boo boo. She finished straightening it 2 hours later "you are gorgeous" she said in my ear "thank you" she kissed my cheek. I did a touch up on my makeup. I did a little sprakle and shine right there and alittle fine and grind over there. "Should i do fake eyelashes?" I asked "yeah in gonna do fake eyelashes. Fuck it" i put them on. Thank the heavens and god above i dont have to fill in my thick eyebrows. I got them done and they look fresh. "The boys are here" eden said. My bedroom door opened to mrs. Wilde. "Hey girls" she said "hey" we said. "Ahh cleo! You look amazing" she said "gracias" i stood up. She hugged me and i started putting on my dress. My back is completely open, the top part is all see through but it has like 3d black flowers going up the side covering the goodies. Some side boob is out so you know i had to put some sparkle and shine on it. I put on a lot of perfume then my sexy black heels and few touch ups. I put on red matte lipstick then took a look in the mirror

Slayed.

"Cleone!" Eden said "oh my god. You are perfect" gia said "take a look in the mirror" i told her "you all look amazing. You guys are gorgeous" i told all 3 of them "aww" we air hugged. "You guys are hot!" Mrs. Wilde said "thank you!" We smiled. We left my room and went downstairs. I spotted ben "hey" i said "oh god" he said looking me up and down "i really wish there was a word for how gorgeous you are. You literally are way past stunning" he kissed me "thank you baby. You look very handsome" i said "i try" he kissed my forehead. "Alright picture time" the adults said. We went to the back yard taking pictures by the fountain. I got one with luke and caleb too. "Kiss her!" Mrs. Wilde said "wait, wrap your arms around her from the back, cleo lean into his  chest with your hand on his face" i chuckled doing as told. Our lips melted together and he licked me "my lipstick!" I pulled away. "Do that 2 hours in" I looked at my handy dandy mirror. "I really like your hair. I didnt know it was so long" ben said " i really like you" i faced him completely "mom can you belive im going to prom with the sexiest girl in school?" Ben shouted "manners ben!" Mr. Wilde said "i mean the most beautiful" he corrected "who knew?" Mrs. Wilde said "you're hilarious" i said. "Ben look!" I gasped pointing at luke and jose. They were sitting togetger and talking. "Oo i wanna invade" ben said. We walked over to them "when did you get here?" I asked jose "uh like 39 minutes ago. You look cute" she said "so do you" luke told her "shh" she said "are you guys leaving or something?" Jose asked "yeah. What are you doing after this?" Luke cleared his throat wrapping an arm around her "we're going to fridays, then to my house" i raised an eyebrow "seriously?" Ben asked "no. We're just going to fridays" luke rolled his eyes and mouthed, "and to my house" thats cute.
We all got a few more pictures together then got in our cars. "Am i getting a lap dance from you tonight?" I asked ben "you sure are" i chuckled. We pulled up at the crowded school and he got out of the car. He opened the door for me but i had to reapply basically everything "cmon you look gorgeous" he said. I put more perfume on then got out of the car "no, what the hell are you doing?" Ben said "dont yell at me ben!" I said he grabbed my face kissing my forehead "sorry, but im supposed to help you out of the car. So now you gotta get back in" he said. I sat back down, he held his hand out for me. I took it "really?" I said "really" we waited for everyone else then went in. "Lets get this party started!"
-
Prom is high key lit as fuck. Ben twerked on me, it was the greatest thing ever. "Why are people taking pictures of us?" I asked ben, grinding on him "cause we're goals"
He said in my ear. "Right right" i looked around feeling a little off i should say. I faced him "you okay?" He grabbed my chin "yeah" i kissed him "im gonna get something to drink, you want something?" I asked "for you to hurry up" he kissed my forehead. I went to get a water bottle. I took a long sip before it was knocked out of my hand, luckily missing my dress. "Watch where youre fucking going!" I snapped. the boy stuck up his middle finger. I recognized that finger "chandelier." I said. He continued walking. I went back over to ben trying to look happy again. "Whats up?" Ben said wrapping his arms around me "ben are you drinking?" He nodded. I took his drink away from him.  "What's wrong baby?" His arm wrapped around my throat "nothing" i kissed his wrist. Our principal came on stage "hello students of Oswego East. How are you guys liking prom so far?" He asked. Everyone but ben and i cheered. "It is time to announce our prom queen and king. Our runner ups were zack Thomas and kennedy oklam" people clapped "kiera bertley chandler park" claps were heard "and our last runner ups were cleo moore and ben wilde" everyone cheered. Flips hair. "We were a runner up?" Ben asked "i guess so" i shrugged. We laughed "the winners are cleo and ben! Come on up here guys" Ben took my hand. He walked up behind me while i held my dress. We got the crowns putting them on each other. "Goals!" Someone shouted in the crowd. Ben hopped off the stage grabbing my hips bringing me down "there were stairs" i said "stairs are an L" he said. Our song started to play and we slow danced "this is awkward" i laughed "true" ben agreed "i love you benjamin" i said "i love you more cleone" he kissed me making everyone clap. I hugged him, spotting chandelier come running to us. "Ben watch out" i moved us out of the way. Ben hovered over me alittle. Chandler grabbed him punching him, but ben tripped him then got on top of him beating him in the face. "Ben!" I tried helping the cause before ben killed this boy.  Teachers also tried to help, but chandlers friends blocked them. In the distance i saw kiera with a gun, pointing right at ben. Oh hell no! Words cant express how fast i jumped over ben at the sound of the gun being triggered. I felt pain erupt right in my shoulder blade "ben, ben, ben" i was breathing heavily "cleo. Im right here baby girl"  i heard his voice, canceling out the screaming terror of everyone else in the building. "Ben" i cried "im gonna get you to the hospital baby, you will be fine. I promise" he help my hand "okay" i cried harder "baby dont cry, i promise i got you shortcake"

he rubbed my hand. I heard the ambulance coming in. Ben picked me up. I was put on a stretcher, ben still holding my hand while we went outside. We got in the back of the truck. They tried putting me unconscious by placing a mask over my face. "No i don't want that" i pushed it away "its okay sweetie" the nurse tried to tell me. "I dont want it." I said again. She made eye contact with ben "baby, its okay" i shook my head "i dont want it" i said again