25

Chapter 25
After ben and i passed that huge, big moment in our relationship. It was amazing. We had a very intimate, passionate kiss that still lingers on my lips. "You're phone is going off" ben squeezed my inner thigh. I took it off the charger and answered it "hello?" I said "i wanna go home!" Charlie screamed. I knew she was crying "why? Whats wrong pooh?" Its only been a day that theyve been there. "Trina is always mean to me and i don't want to be here. I miss you" aw poor thing. "Ill come get you in the morning. What is Caden doing?" I asked "playing with Tyler" she sniffled "well just go to sleep char. When you wake up ill be there" i said "okay" i miss my little baby too low-key. "Goodnight charlotte" i ended the call. "Is she okay?" Ben asked "yeah, she is just really sensitive and isn't used to be away from me" maybe i spoil her to much. "Sounds like me" he said "funny." We pulled up to his house, got situated, put on our bed clothes then got into bed. He went deep under the covers, going in between my legs kissing my panty line and bringing my shorts down. Ben..wyd... he rolled me on my stomach, playing with my ass. His lips kissed it and licked around it. Next thing you know, his teeth bite into it "BEN!" i shrieked. He started laughing "you taste delicious" i hit him. He came back up "piece of crap" i said "alright lets try this again" i shook my head "no" he smiled "i really just wanna give you a hickey. Thats it. I promise" he was rubbing my butt "no" he went under the covers anyways, attacking me.

It felt good as fuck
-
"Bro, i need to go!" I laughed. "Don't leave me" ben hugged me tight "you'll see me tomorrow ben" i said "i love you" he puckered his lips "i love you to baby" i kissed him. I got off of him, Grabbed my things, and left. The drive to my aunt gabi's house wasnt too long. I got there pretty quickly. The door opened to her. "Hey" i walked in "hey sexy" she hugged me. "Cleo" charlie said holding her hands up. I picked up char "hey cry baby" i poked her nose "go get you stuff ready and ask caden if he wants to go home today" i put her down "so where were you and what have you been doing missy?" My aunt smirked "what?" I chuckled "i see those love bites" shooo "oh. You see, ive just been with my friend" i could feel my cheeks getting hot "friend? Mhhm whats his name?" She asked "ben" she smiled "where is he? When am i meeting him?" Yikes. How about. Never. "He's at home and i don't know. One day" maybe "im happy for you. I know your mom is to" she said sadly. "Are you going to the dinner Saturday?" I asked her "i am, so are the rest of your aunts & uncles" the dinner is in honor of mom. Im not bringing the kids. Its an adult thing. All four of the kids ran downstairs "hi cleo" trina and tyler hugged me. "Hey guys" char stood behind me "caden are you not coming home today?" He shook his head "well im picking you up tomorrow then" i sighed. Char and i left their house then went to ours. I went to Caleb's room seeing he had a few guest. Dafuq. I didn't even wanna deal with him right now. I went to my room making sure i did all of my homework. Since i had nothing else to do, i called the doctors getting a check up on my mom. She's obviously gotten worse, so that didnt help my mood, then i started studying. My phone started vibrating, its a Facetime from ben "hey bud" i said "hey gorgeous. Whats up?" He asked "just started studying. You?" I closed my notebook "nothing. I miss you" he sighed "looks like you have a case of the cleos" i laughed "that was lame" he said "but you miss my lame ass" i teased "not anymore" i shrugged "i dont miss you either" ben and i talked for another 30 minutes before caleb walked in my room. "Can i talk to you?" He asked "yeah, ben im gonna text you" we said goodbye & i put my phone down "im sorry for what i did and said the other day. It was stupid. I apologized to the girl. I shouldn't have called you a bitch. I know you work hard for us everyday and try to make us happy. I didn't mean to sound ungrateful, because im grateful to have a sister like you. You deserve a lot honestly, i didn't mean to make things worse." He said. "Its alright. Im glad you learned from this. I really do try to be as lenient and chill as i can with you guys. I even let you curse and drive my car. But i have to take the parent role and put my foot down sometimes. I dont want you to be a fuck boy. I want you to be the great, smart, little bitch that i raised. I do what i do for you guys remember that." I poked his nose. He put his fist up and we fist bumped. "I love you bear" i said "i love you too" he left my room. Kids these days.