Prologue

Hannah Lancaster

Hannah Lancaster. Brave. Bold. You name it. She's one of those sassy audacious girls you see in movies who lets no one step on her.

But you see, she's not totally fearless. Fearless is the least and farthest word you can use to describe her. Under all that act is a naïve little girl who gets scared of spiders, who despises horror movies for eternity and of course, someone who is afraid to fall and get hurt. Well you know, at least there is always the floor to catch her when she falls. Thank God for inventing floors.

Trying and begging for luck, she visits and wishes to every fountain man has ever made in Asherville. But what if the gods heard her finally after years of striving?

Dunston Asher, you probably heard his surname before. Asher? Asherville? Does that ring a bell? Nah? Of course it does! Not only he is the son of the mayor but he's also the resident bad boy of Asherville High. He walk in the hallways looking like he just got out of Abercrombie photoshoot. Yes, he's that gorgeous.

Then there's Nicholas McBride, 'bestest' friend of Hannah and a childhood friend. He's cute, smart and a funny dude too. You want to travel around town? He's the guy to call, he will be there in a minute. Building forts is his forte. Oh and I forgot, he is also in the school's basketball varsity team.

So, any bets?

✨✨✨
Hannah Lancaster is played by the gorgeous Lily Collins!
What do you think of the intro? Please comment below because your opinion matters to me :) Thanks xx