Chapter 9

Previously:

"YUKI OKUMURA YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO MEET ME OUTSIDE"Offendy yelled."DO YOU HAVE TO YELL"I yelled back.Toby was just watching eating a waffle i dont know where he got it so dont ask me."Lets go ok"He said.I rolled my eyes."Whatever"I said.HeI

teleported out side.
(Pepare this is a long story)
Now:

Offendy put me down.He gave me a sword.

"Cool"I said touching the blade

"Cool"I said touching the blade.Offendy walk away and stand infront of a tree."Come at me"he said.I did fencing when i was little and taekwondo so i had an idea what to do.I got in battle pose and ran to him about to hit him with my sword.He teleported behing me and grab my waist and threw me to a tree.I ignore the pain besides i can barely feel it.I got up and ran him again this time faster.I was able to get blood on his arm.I smell the blood and i drop my sword."Yuki focus"Offenderman said as going up to me.He waved his hand in front of my face.I was standing like a statue."Earth to Yuki"he said.Suddenly my eyes became crimson red and i had fangs.I was not a vampire but i look like one.I than tackle Offendy to the ground and lick his arm."So sweet"I said.I then use telekinesis and had my had out.My sword was know in my hand.I gave him cuts on his arm and lick the blood.He didnt scream in pain or flinch.His tenactles wrap around my waist and he use force to get me off him.He grab my sword in his other tenactle and we went back into Slenderman's mansion.I didnt even know i can turn into that.We were at the door of Slenderman's office.He walk in.Slendy was doing paperwork or something.He looked up."What happen to you brother and why is Yuki cover in blood"Slendy ask."Yuki and me were training and she accidently cut my arm and then she smell my bad and she went crazy and started cutting me"He explained.I looked in the mirror behind Slendy and saw myself."Im a monster"I said.I change back to normal."Child your not a monster its just your changing since your a proxy now"Slendy said.Offendy put me down."Yuki me and my brother have to talk for a few minutes"he said.I nodded and left.

*Offenderman's POV*

"Brother what are we gonna do with her"I said.I was worry about Yuki.If she smells a pinch blood everyone will be dead.She is not a normal girl."Calm down brother"Slenderman said.He read my mind literally."Stop reading my mind"I said."Fine"He said"But Yuki is not ready yet she cant kill its just a to bloody job for her now"He said."The door suddenly open."Hi Slendy"Yuko said.She was Slenderman's proxy I seen her with Yuki before but she doesnt know about her yet."Hey Offenderman"She said."Hey beatiful"I said.She rolled her eyes.I flirt with her all the time."Child your late"Slenderman said."Sorry Slendy my friend Yuki has gone missing and her Aunt came to my house and ask my family if she has been here which took for hours"She said."Thats no excuse"Slenderman said"Anyways you have a mission with LJ and Dark Link"."LJ scares me though"Yuko whinned."Child stop whinning and go do your mission here is the information about this person.He handed her a piece of paper.She left the room."Anyways brother dont worry about Yuki we just have to train her not go crazy arond blood"Slenderman said."Ok we wont worry about her I see you later brother"I said as i teleported outed the room.