Jared Leto- Part 4

Pleaaaaaase give feedback because atm I don't actually know if people Even read this shit lol, ENJOY xoxo

I woke up on the bouncy castle with other bodies scattered around me, completely passed out most of them I didn't even know. I recognised Flora and tapped her until she had woken up, "what time is it" she ask with a croaky voice. "7am" I said getting up and stumbling out of the bouncy castle. Everyone was sitting around the small fire pit in the garden chairs having coffee, a lot of people got a taxi home last night at 4am, but there were a few people who stayed. Everyone looked dead, girls makeup smudged, people were bundled in blankets due to the cold frost morning, all eating snacks and drinking a warm drink.
I grabbed a blanket and settled down on the small outside couch and wrapped myself in it, Jade, Jake, Shannon and my other friends Georgie, Sam and Max were here. Not much was being said, everyone was totally zoned out "Shannon where's Tomo and Jared?" I asked, Shannon looked up at me confused for a second and then answered "Tomo went home and Jared is sleeping on the couch"
It was silent for a few minutes.
"That party was fucking. Lit." Jade said, making everyone burst out laughing. "Anyone want anything to eat?" Jade asked around, everyone shook theirs heads, "alright whatever. I ordered pizza bitches" she walked as people were laughing.
I looked over at the patio doors and saw Jared appear, I sat up making space for him next to me, and he sat down "you alright" I asked him "yeah but it's super cold" he said rubbing his arms, I flung some of my blanket onto him forcing us to be closer. He snaked his arm around my waist pulling me closer, enough so the blanket reached all the way around us, he shivered slightly. I looked over at Jake and smiled, but he was glaring at Jared. "Where did you sleep?" Jared smirked "on the bouncy castle, I nodded towards it as people were still stumbling out of it, people had ordered taxis and were saying goodbye to Jade.
"Comfy?" He asked smiling at me "not as much as you'd expect" I laughed. I rested my head once again on his shoulder, and inhaled his scent. Creepy but whatever. Even though he had been drinking he still smelt great, me on the other hand....
One by one everyone left, first flora, then Max, and so on until it was only me, Jared, Shannon, Jade and Jake. "Ok guys I'm gonna head off" Jake announced getting up, I got up to hug him goodbye leaving Jared with the blanket. "Bye Jake it was lovely meeting you" I hugged him and he pecked me lightly, and I pulled away shocked, but put on a smile "I'll call you so we can do something" he winked. I waved as he walked out, I looked back at Jared to see him glaring at Jake harshly. "Jared, you ok?" Jade asked him. He snapped out of it "yeah yeah I'm good" I sat back down next to him, instantly being pulled closer by him, "can I have your number" he whispered in my ear, sending shivers through my body and making me blush "sure" he handed me his phone to type in my number as he held me tighter watching me type it in. "There you go" "Thank you" he said staring straight into my eyes and looking at my lips, I blushed and looked away. I seriously can't believe this just happened, I just don't want to expect him to call me, because I know I'll get my hopes up and he never will. "Ok Lover boy lets go" Shannon said to Jared making Jade laugh. I got up to say goodbye and so did Jade, "bye Shannon lovely to meet you it's been great" you said hugging him "good to see you too y/n hope to see you again. Also can you give this to flora" he said handing me a piece of paper with his number on, I smiled excitedly "sure will" I turned to Jared and hugged him tightly not wanting to let go, "it was really amazing meeting you y/n" he said squeezing me once more and letting go. He held my hands and looked into my eyes "Ill call you" he said "promise?" I said smiling like crazy "promise" he smirked, he kissed me on the cheek and left with Shannon, and I let out a deep sigh and looked over at Jade who was staring at me wide eyed. "Oh.. My.. fucking god" she said with her mouth wide open "shut up you" I laughed as I blushed hard once again, "Jared wants you" she said coming closer to me "what?" I laughed "HE WANTS TO TOTALLY HOOK UP WITH YOU" She said excited, as I laughed hysterically "You and Jared Leto y/n, you'll have really cute babies" we both laughed and walked inside.
For the rest of the day the only topic was Jared, even when I changed it, it would still come back to Jared. But I kinda enjoyed talking about him, I mean I really like him obviously. But Jake.. That seems more promising you know, and he is super hot and wants to go on a date. I'm stuck.. I just don't wanna get my heart snapped in half by Jared..

Dayum guys ;) get ready it's gonna get soooo good promise xoxo