Jared Leto- Part 3

Yooooooo it's me again, ok well I've been reading a lot of other fanfics and realised I'm so shit and idk, but here is the new part so hope you guys will give me some feedback, maybe some tips? That would be really helpful but anyways here you go xoxo

I woke up with people knelt down next to me, and others crowded behind them. "She's alive, give her some space guys please" Flora shouted as everyone slowly walked away back to the party. I tried to sit up but my head killed "no, you need to keep you're head down." Jared said trying to talk over the music, "Oh my god y/n are you alright?" Jade said panicked as she knelt over me, "yeah I must have passed out, how long?" I asked slightly confused about what happened "only a minute or so.." Flora said, the guy jake was stood beside me with a glass of water and he passed it down to me "Thanks jake" I smiled as I sat up slowly and sipped the water, "maybe we should take her inside" Jake suggested, everyone nodded and Jared and Jake helped me up, Flora followed us into the lounge.
Jared sat me down on the couch next to him, forcing Jake to have to sit across from me with Flora, "do you need anything y/n? Water or maybe Aspirin?" She asked me, "Yes please" I rubbed the side of my temples, my head was killing me, it was a mixture of the alcohol and the fall, I must of drank too much. I leant my head onto Jared's shoulder while I cringed from the pain, he rubbed my back.
"Too bad you passed out, I was having a good time" Jake said laughing, I laughed back also disappointed since Jake was probably the hottest guy that has ever shown interest, Jared put his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. I blushed again holding my face, I can't believe that Jared Leto was actually taking care of me, I just wish that I could of been a better first impression rather than a drunken mess, even thought I knew nothing would ever come of it.
Flora walked back in with a fresh glass of water and some medication for my pain, "sorry I took so long, I couldn't find the Aspirin" she smiled and handed me the water and a small box of aspirin. "Thank you flo" I smiled politely, "you guys can go have fun, I'll just chill for a few minutes while the Aspirin kicks in and I'll come straight out" I told them, they thought about it for a second "are you sure?" Jake and flora asked, "yeah it's a party, Jade needs you to have fun Im fine" "ok if you're sure" flora said and hugged me as her and Jake headed outside.
"You gonna go Jared?" I asked looking at him "nah, you need someone to be here with you" he said staring into my eyes "I'm fine really jar-" "it's ok y/n, I'm staying" I gave in, and I mean it's not like I'm complaining, I'm alone with Jared Leto while he had his arm around my waist, what's not to love? We sat in silence for a while until he started speaking "so what do you do?" He asked looking back at me, "Not much, I design furniture and occasionally I do some architecture. I collaborate with Jade most of the time, she uses my furniture for her interior work" I said excitedly, I love my job, it's is fun trying to create original cool ideas, all my friends are quite artsy, like flora she does art for people and works on sculpting in Europe, it's because most of my friends I met in art school. He smiled "wow that's really cool. Any stuff of yours in my house?" He asked "probably.. She doesn't usually tell me where she is going to use it" I giggled slightly constantly blushing every time we made eye contact. He is so hot I can't even express the feelings right now, no wonder people call him the heart throb. "Anything you're working at the moment? I heard you were doing a movie" I asked him trying not to make it all about me "yeah I've actually been asked to play the Joker in a movie called the suicide squad, I am actually really nervous about it" he told me "why? I've seen a few of your movies you're amazing" I said trying to flirt, we talked for what seems like hours when in fact it was only 20 minutes, we were both laughing hysterically at something I had said, it went silent for a while and he looked into my eyes, I tried to look away because my stomach was full of butterfly's but something pulled me back into them, getting lost in his perfectly blue eyes. He edged closer, is he actually going to kiss me? Is this real? Suddenly Jade burst in as Jared jerked back, "Y/n!!! They a re playing our song!" She said in excitement, "coming!" I smiled at her, but also fuming because her timing couldn't of been any worse. I looked back at Jared who looked slightly disappointed, "thanks for keeping me company, you coming out?" I said sincerely, "sure, why not" he smiled, I grabbed his arm and pulled him out where everyone was. I was suddenly yanked through the crowd and someone, right into the middle of it all, loosing Jared somewhere along the line. It was Jade, flora and Jake all dancing together, I laughed at their silly dance moves and noticed flora had Shannon dancing behind her, holding her around the waist. "FLORA YOU BIG SLUT!" I laughed as everyone else did too, we all broke out in hysterics as me and Jade did a small dance routine to out song, but I still couldn't stop thinking about Jared.
It was now about 2:30am and it was still an absolute rave, I was having such a good time and was really hitting it off with Jake, he was super funny and hot, I even gave him my number. I'm so glad that Jades birthday went to plan, it was perfect.

Writing the next one right now so ya know, I just realised that I used too many similar names for the main characters Jared, Jake, Jade, what is wrong with me, I'll have to dilute it with new people. Anyways hope you enjoyed please give me some tips ! Xox