Ten. Mid-autumn I: Let's go to my apartment then

Start from the beginning

" Hey you have come cream on your lips. " he said and reaches out to wipe the cream away but a figure of a man blocked his hand. It was Jungkook. He blocked Mingyu and immediately wiped off the cream away from his girlfriend's mouth.

Yein was shocked and surprised and so was Mingyu.

" Chill man I'm not gonna steal your girl. " he said and Jungkook smiled awkwardly.

" I have a party at my house so if you guys wanna come, feel free~ See y'all later! " the boy said and exited the store.

__________

" Did you get any work done? " Jungkook ask Yein while settling his bottoms down onto a chair across from her.

" Uh yeah. "

The boy looks at the textbook page and saw that there was a blank. He smiled slightly and tried to hide his blushing face.

" You haven't solved any problems. "

" I did! I solved...two problems..." She said almost wanting to hide her face.

" Do I look that attractive while working? " he smirked.

" No. You don't. " she lied.

" Sure sweet thing. " he chuckles.

Sweet thing. How cute. She thought.

" Alright alright. I admit it, you look very handsome in that work uniform and you look very attractive while working. "

Jungkook blushes slightly and pretend to look out the clear glass window.

_________

Less people were in the café and not so many employees are left. Jungkook came out of the changing room fixing his hair and his black bomber jacket.

" Sorry I made you wait so long. Let's go I'll take you home. " he said and Yein gathered her stuff up to get ready to go but then she looked hesitant about something.

" It's still kinda light outside. I kind of don't want to go home. "

" Hm? Let's go to my apartment then. I'm sort of tired. "

His apartment. She never once got a chance to go to his place because he was always coming to her place. The only place that she went to that belong to him was the secret hangout place, and that wasn't even fully his place.

" Okay. "

Hand in hand the two walked. The cold autumn breeze hit their face making the hair on their skin raise. Jungkook leans his head to rest on her shoulder as try walk; even though it was uncomfortable he still did it.

__________

When she entered the apartment, her eyes widen.

It was big and spacious. The furnitures and the color scheme seemed to match perfectly. There were several art paintings on the wall and a lot of decoratives; boys decorative, like miniature cars.

" Where are your parents? "

" I live alone. " he said taking off his jacket.

" What? "

" I live alone. I don't really get along with my parents. My dad bought me this place and let me live on my own. "

She nodded her head and didn't dare to ask anymore question.

" I think I'm gonna take a nap. Is that fine? " he said slipping off his long sleeve shirt, leaving him with only a tank top on, showing his toned arms and his clavicle that looked like it was about to pop out of his skin.

Yein looked away immediately and Jungkook catches this. He walks closer to her who was sitting on the couch, trying to look away.

" Wanna take a nap with me? "

She didn't answer.

Calm down potato head calm down. He's just in a tank top. He's you're boyfriend, it's okay. Calm Jung Yein calm.

" Yein! "

She flinched and turns around and let out a
" Huh? ".

" I asked you if you want to take a nap with me. "

" Oh uh sure. "

And then he pulls her hand, leading her into his room. His room was big compared to hers. The bed was twice as big, and there was so much space.

Jungkook slips on a black hoodie and walk to the bed that Yein was sitting on.

He sits beside her and snuggle his head onto her shoulder. He pulls her down and makes the both of the lay flat on his bed.

" I really like the smell of your hair..." He said hugging her tightly by the waist.

" Are you gonna nap like this? I can't sleep like this Jungkook. " she said stroking his hair and he lets out a " Mhm. "

" Actually, no, you can't nap. I came all the way here, at least talk to me and entertain me. "

He softly whispered out " Sure baby. What do you want me to do? " in to her neck.

" I don't know. "

" You always say that. " he laughs and pulls away from her.

" Let's do homework. "

With the sound of ' homework ' Jungkook's head shakes vigorously. Nope nope. No away.

" Let's cuddle. "

" We're doing that right now! "

" Exactly. "

" Fine. " she said and he smiled.

He tucks the strands of hair on her face behind he ear; looks at her beautiful brown eyes and not adverting his eyes away from hers. He stares at her and so does she.

" Remember the first time we cuddled? In your room?"

" Of course I do. It wasn't even that long ago. "

" I know. But it was funny because I was so desperate. I was so dramatic, confessing to you and all. "

" Yeah. You still are. "

" What? In what way? "

" In every single possible way. "

" Hm. Doesn't sound right. "

She smiles and snuggles her face on to his chest. Jungkook's eyes widen at her action, because it was rare. She never does anything like this, but who cares now. He liked it.

She liked the smell of him. The sweet scent of his that makes her want to smell it all day long and so she does. She sniffs his hoodie and Jungkook notices.

" What are you doing? " he asks even though he knew exactly what she was doing.

" Smelling you. " she said wrapping her arms around him; hugging him like she was a koala hugging a tree.

He lets out a wide grin, trying to hold back his smile, hold back his happiness.

Cute.