Ouch-part-2 ~ 8

Pls help me on the story, it's hard to make up things, especially with school. Pls comment down bellow. I need your help.

        Ivis POV

     We were hiking on the mountain, I was the last one, so everyone was ahead. We went out to see if there was anything that could help us train. I look down to see that we hiked far up, I also see Lexi running towards the mountain, once she started climbing, she was catching up. She was quick and focused.

"H-hey! Wait up!" She yelled from bellow.

"Heh, we don't need to wait, you probably be up there before me!" I shout back.

"Oh yeah? Wanna race?" Lexi says with a devilish smirk."

"Why not!" I shout at her, smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

I start climbing again, but this time with more speed and force.

I repeated the order of climbing on the vines and taking deep breaths. I grab, and put my foot on the mountain wall and pull my body weight upwards.

Beads of sweat formed on my face and dripped down like tears. I looked back down to see Lexi catching up at alarming speed.

I look up to see how far I'm from the top. It wasn't that far, but it was far enough for Lexi to catch up. My whole body was sore but I kept on putting extra force into climbing faster.

I reach the top and my body collapses on the grassy ground. I was begging for air, taking in huge and deep breaths. My eyes shut closed, I couldn't open them, but I didn't fight it.

"I-I W....I.....N!" I yell, sadly not alone, another voice said it along with me.

"Tie!" A deep voice says. My eyes fly open to see Boss Man staring at me. I turn to see Lexi by my side with the same movement and expression.

"Aww MAN!" Lexi and I say in unison.

"Remember today's the last day we can sleep here, the others finished the camp, and we found something to train with" Boss man says turning dramatically, and walking away. Me and Lexi get up helping each other walking to were the group was.

Alex POV

    Boss man takes us to an odd place. It was a grassy plain, but the odd thing was that there was a stone platform in the middle, it was circular and looked old.

"What are we gonna do with this?" I ask.

"Ohh NOOO please not that aga-" Ivis was cut off

"Nope! This time on we're training on dummies!" Boss man says pulling out a straw dummy. It looked like it was made on last minute.

Boss man stuck it to the near by grass.

"Who's first?" Boss man says smiling. Not a soul even muttered a word.

"O.K.....Kathy your up!" Boss man says. We all sit on the near by logs and watch.

Kathy P0V

     I walk to the platform and get my weapon out. This would be easy.

I swing my nunchucks, switching it with my hands. Once I feel it get fast enough I strike. I swing at the dummy, but once I did, it spun around the circle.

I miss.

I knew it wasn't the dummy. It was the platform.

"Heh, Boss Man! Magical place, ain't it?" I question boss man pointing at him with a side of my nunchucks." He nods and points at the dummy it was spinning around the circle quickly. I slash again but obviously miss, making me lose my balance.

I fall out side the platform, and growl...then I remember...the dummy was still spinning. Before I could ponder even further the dummy hits my feet.

I immediately retract my feet towards my chest, so I didn't have to get hit again. It wasn't a sharp pain and there was no blood...but hurt like being hit hard with a baseball bat. I grip my legs trying to stop the furious pain that started raging just by touch.

I let go and lay on the ground. Even with the scorching pain telling me to rest, I stood-wobbled up to continue.

My family always told me to never back down. It was a sign of lost hope, or giving up.

I got on the platform not getting hit and checking my feet, I could see a raging blue and purple colored bruise on my right leg.

I look at the dummy still spinning. I study the dummy's timing and speed. I strike at the right time to blow the dummy in half.

"YAY! You go Kathy!!" My allies cheer. After a few fist bumps and hugs, we walk, well I limped, to camp and I get my desperate nap, with an ice pack on my feet.

Lunar POV

     I felt bad for Kathy, she was hurt, but also inspiring.

We were out side the tents just talking.

"Does the school and my parents know? How are they not worried?" I ask. There was a long silence.

"Your mom was a Soul Weapon wielded, but she gave it up, it was to much pressure" Boss man says.

"Your school thinks Alex, Lexi and you are close family members and moved somewhere else" Boss man adds.

"Eyy what's your story?" Lexi asks Ivis.

Ivis looked surprised but answered anyway.

"I lived in a small village that's unknown to travelers, Kathy and I are guards there, we were one of the best so Boss Man chose us." He says looking down.

"Yours?" He asks Alex and Lexi.

"Lexi and I knew boss man when we were young, and we worked with a very powerful industry, Lexi as an major agent, and I as a spy. I could go unnoticed because I was always so quite. The industry was called Night Wings, although it was a bad industry. Boss man helped us change, and now we're here!" Alex says.

"And you?" Ivis asks me. I look up and answer.

"Had a normal life until Lexi and Alex took me," a look of guilt flashes in Alex and Lexi's eyes, but I wasn't finished.
"But I'm kinda glad they did!" I tell him honestly, smiling at the three.

      We eat our dinner and talk non stop. Telling stories and jokes. Kathy woke up joining in with the fun! They weren't only my teammates. They were my family now!

Hi guys thanks for reading my chapter and for giving a minute or two into reading my story! Again thank you and have a wonderful day!😄