14.2.

Matty.
Matty woke up with a large headache on his messy bed. Rubbing his head he wondered what had happened the night before. All he could remember was slight images in his head, feeling mad when he saw...what did he see?
Matty's head throbbed. So he sat up getting ready to get out of bed to grab pills from the cupboard. Shuffling his feet on the cold hard floor, Matty walked towards the living room hearing the Telly on.
He saw a lump under blankets on the couch so he went over to shake it. His brother groaned popping his head out.
"Louis? Why you here?" Matty rubbed his eyes trying to get them to focus.
  Louis sat up, stretching, "You called me, remember? Said you feel like shit."
Matty shook his head sitting down on the recliner and putting his hand on his head, it was sore, why? "Right, yeah."
"Mum said I could stay over since you know...you seemed pretty wasted. Didn't want you to accidentally kill yourself or something." Louis and his brother were pretty close, even if Matty tried to keep him out of the spotlight for personal reasons.
Matty laughed, "I wouldn't kill myself." He took in a sharp breath, "Do you know if I hit my head?" He looked at Louis who was now skimming channels.
"No, but you said some chick hit you. I don't know what that was about." He turned his face to see his older brother, "Is it something serious?"
"No, no. It just feels like a bruise." Matty leaned back to put his feet up and watched Allen walk over to rest by his side.
"You did say some weird things though." Louis stared blankly at the Television, feeling embarrassed.
"Like what?" Matty pushed himself up so his posture was better.
"Inappropriate things about Jackie, it was gross. But interesting because you kept calling her your girlfriend." Louis laughed lightly shaking his head, "I didn't know you guys-"
"We didn't." Matty stood up from his seat walking towards the kitchen, "We aren't." He got a glass and poured himself some orange juice and some for his brother.
Grabbing the control and changing the channel Louis spoke, "Remember that time a year or two ago when you were going to tell her you loved her?" Louis looked up to grab the glass of juice that Matty handed him.
Matty nodded trying to see the point Louis was trying to get at.
"But you didn't..." He stayed quiet for a second to see if Matty would speak up, "You phoned me drunk saying I had to come over since it was urgent."
Matty tried to remember popping the pills into his mouth and swallowing them as he drank juice. Matty had slight visions of the night, but didn't remember much.
"I would say it was the first time I saw you cry over a girl, well I've heard you did, it was just my first time seeing you devastated by some love interest." Louis took a sip of the cold orange juice.
Matty nodded remembering exactly what happened before. It was like some movie cliché.

Matty had just gotten off from recording Head.Cars.Bending, so he was so excited to go off and tell Jackie since she took the day off. Not only was he excited for music news, but he finally built up the courage to confess to Jackie.
The night was cold so Matty walked as fast as he cold to Jackie's flat. But first he made a stop at a corner cafe to get a cup of coffee for them. Balancing the cupholder on a trash bin he pulled out a fag from his pocket and lit it for the couple of minutes he'd have 'til he got to Jackie's home.
Matty kept his hands warm by holding the bottom of the hot cups. Once he reached her house he dropped the cigarette on the floor and stomped on it before he continued to the doorways.
It's wasn't a shabby home, it was real comfortable. Some place you would invite your family over for the holidays except it was up on the top floor so if your Nana's hips didn't work you can forget about inviting her since there was no elevator only stairs. Lots of it.
Matty took a deep breath and waved to the old man who always sat outside whether in rain or shine, he believed to be a doorman.
"Oh, son, did you bring those for me?" The old man spoke.
Matty laughed shaking his head, but heard Jackie's voice behind him so he quickly turned around to see if she was just getting out a cab.
But again, like a classic cliché, he saw her with somebody, somebody else. Not just a friend, no. Well he thought they were just friends, but this James guy seemed to have her pressed against a car with his tongue down her throat.
Matty suddenly felt heated with rage. He turned to the old man and shoved the drinks onto his lap before walking off and stuffing his hand into his pockets. He went straight to pub to intoxicate his entire body.

Matty finished the last of his juice and stared at whatever was on the TV. His mind began to wonder, "What time is it?"
"It's two." Louis said looking at his phone putting it down.
Matty got out of his seat and made his way into his room, "Should've woke up earlier," he spoke to himself putting on a shirt and different jeans, "We have things to do, Louis. Oh joy." Matty sighed.