Chapter 15

Lauren's POV

Its been weeks since Y/N died, Brad came back alone and said the sad news, he said that they were attacked by a bunch of zombies, they tried to fight back but they were really outnumbered. Then Y/N handed the backpack to Brad and told him to run while she hold them off. That's what Brad told us, the girls and I felt sad when we heard the news.

We carry on our journey, it was never the same without Y/N here, we feel like we are not secure.

We continued our journey, Brad is the one who is driving the bus, the girls and I just stayed at the bunks.

"I still can't believe that Y/N was not here anymore, its so sad, she's the one who saved us when we were in trouble yet we were not able to help her when she needed us" Ally said sadly.

"Yeah, what kind of friends we are?" Camila said blaming herself.

"Guys, we should be happy for her, at least she's already peaceful" Mani said and I just kept quiet, I missed her. I didn't even have the chance to admit that I liked her, now she's gone.

Dinah was just quiet inside her bunk, it was unusual for her to be quiet honestly. She was just sharpening the knife that Y/N gave to her.

"I don't think that Y/N is dead" she said suddenly.

"Why? How can you say that Dinah? How can you stay alive when a bunch of zombies was cornering you?" Normani asked.

"I don't know but maybe Y/N has  found a way to escape, she's clever and she's good at tactics" Dinah said, she looked at us.

"Well even a good soldier dies in combat Dinah" Ally said.

"Well I will not stop believing that Y/N is alive, I know it in my heart that she's alive" She said insisting that Y/N is alive.

"I believe that too, I know it in my heart that Y/N is alive" Camila said.

"If Camila believe that Y/N was alive then I believe too" I said.

"Y/N's alive, I bet she's searching for us right now, let's think positive" Ally said and we all agreed.

Your POV

We were not able to find the bus, I feel frustrated because I am not able to save them from Brad. I am more concerned of the girls than him.

We kept moving. I saw sofia looking out of the window, she has a sad expression on her face. She was sitting beside me so I scooted closer to her.

"Hey Sofia, why are you sad?" I asked her.

"I just missed my family, I miss my sister and my parents" she said and my gaze soften.

"I know how it feels like, I missed my family too" I told her sympathizing to what she feels.

"Where are your parents?" I asked her.

"Well I got separated to them, I don't know if they're alive and I hope Kaki is okay." she said an I saw a tear rolled down to her cheek, I wiped it, she looked at me.

"It's okay, I know that they survived and somehow searching for you and as for Camila, the girls are with them so she's safe" I told her.

"You think so?" She asked and I smiled warmly at her.

"I know so, so don't be sad and just think positive" I told her.

"Thanks Y/N" she said

"Don't mention it" I told her.

"Guys I really think we need to build a permanent settlement than roaming around like nomads, it will be gas friendly" Lexin suggested.

"Right but we need to seek a great location with the supplies we needed and we need to build a fence" I told them.

"Yeah, it might take a while to do that but its a great idea you know, we can save other people too" Axel said.

"Okay let's make the camp, but we need to find a location" I said.

"Okay so I have a map here" Axel said.

"Let me see" I said and she handed me the map.

"Where are we right now? Oh we're here in Texas, and....um... I think we will make the camp in L.A. because there are so many possible resources there" I told them and they nodded.

"Okay to L.A. we go then, this gonna be a long ride" Lexin said and sped up the car.

Sofi fell asleep, leaning her head on the window, I felt my eyes became heavy too and I decided to take a nap, I really hope Lauren and the girls are okay.

Thanks for reading!
Sorry if its just a short update.