Nightmares

Thursday

Headquarters

11:10pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prince.........

Everyone is asleep , but I'm still awake thinking about earlier. How am I supposed to get out of here. As I'm lying in the room the girls had set up for the boys and I , there is a noise from the corner

Me: What the hell ?

*hears another noise*

Me: Who's over there ?

I wait a couple of minutes just in case someone was there. When I didn't hear anything I ignored it and continued on thinking . But then something very strange happened , something that has never happened the whole time I've been kidnapped ...

I got chills.

Me: Ray...Roc...Prod........This isn't funny guys .

*Another Noise*

Me: Angela...MiKayla...Nancy....Nahla...Sophia... come on guys I know it's you.

A dark figure emerges from the closet and approaches Prince from behind. They take a cloth with chloroform and cover Prince's face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday

Unidentified Location

11:30pm

Unknown Person: Get up . *splashes Prince with water* Wake Up !

Me: Huh, what's going on here ?

*Person chuckles*

Me: Who are you ? What the hell is so funny ?

Unknown Person: You're funny Princeton

Me: Where am I ? What are you going to do with me ?

Unknown Person: Just relax Prince

But I couldn't relax. Some stranger has kidnapped me after I have already been kidnapped. It seems like I just can't catch a break ! As I panic, I notice that I have been strapped to a bed.

Me: Why am I strapped to the bed ?

Unknown Person: *straddles Prince* Just enjoy it love .

This masked figure continued to to straddle me. They ripped open my button down shirt, exposing my well cut chest.

Unknown Person: *licks lips* Damn, you sure are fit.

I begin to realize what this person is planning on doing.

Me: Oh no , you're not going to-

Unknown Person: shhhhh Baby .

They unstraddle me and move down to my pants.

Unknown Person: Mmmmm , I wonder what you're hiding under here.

Me: No..NO

They unbutton my pants and yank down my boxers.

Unknown Person: Oh my God , you're so big ! I wonder if all of you are this big.

I sit there unsure of what to do. I decide to do the only thing I could do: beg.

Me: Please. You don't have to do this !

Unknown Person: *Ignores Prince's please* Hmm I wonder if I could just- *Licks the head of Prince's dick* Mmm , it tastes so good.

Me: Please don't. I'm a virgin !

Unknown Person: *shoves Prince's dick into their mouth* Mhm baby I know you like this

I lay back on the bed and try not to feel any pleasure from the head I'm getting, but my body betrays me and soon I'm cuming.

Me: Ughhh

Unknown Person: *swallows cum* Mm, see I knew you would like that. *begins pulling down pants* I can't take it anymore , I want your dick.

I watch as the person pulls down their pants and I am relieved to see that a dick doesn't spring out. It's a girl ! But I still want to keep my virginity .

Me: Look here miss. You don't have to do this.

Unknown Person: Prince shhh , you're ruining the moment.

Me: I know you're better than this. Please stop

Unknown Person: *pull out pocket knife* PRINCE SHUT THE HELL UP ! DIDN'T I TELL YOU THAT YOU WERE RUINING THE MOMENT !

Me: *Shuts up*

Unknown Person: That's what I like to hear. Now you gonna take this pussy, and you're going to like it .

I just sit there like a helpless piece of shit. I'm being taken advantage of and even worse by a girl ! I lay there and silently cry. I

cry because all of my struggles as a child . I cry because of the memories of me being bullied in school. I cry because I miss my mom. I cry because I've been kidnapped. And I cry because I'm such a little bitch that I am getting rapped by a girl.

Unknown Person: Shut the hell up with all that crying ! *moans* uh , right there Prince . Yesss baby Mr.Fernando is hitting all of the right spots. ah-Ahh-Ahhhhh Oh my God , I'm-I'm CUUUUUUMINGGGGG ! See Prince , baby it wasn't bad. You were great for your first time. *puts on clothes* Thanks for the fun time love. *Touches Prince's chin and then leaves*

The masked figure leaves and then I sit there and cry myself to sleep. When I awake , I'm back in the room with Roc, Ray, and Prod in the same clothes.

Did that really just happen or am I in some type of dream ?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday

Headquarters

9:00am