Jason your ok!

HEYYYY! It's Thanksgiving break which means no school! It also means updates on WWC and on Chaos!! Before i beging the new chapter have any of you seen Catching fire? I saw it Friday,November 22 and it was AMAZING! I don't want to give anything away but it's so emotional but it also has some comedy and it was perfect. A lot of scenes in the movie are exact word for word of the book. I loved it!!!

Also my cousin Tyler who's 17 mixed red juice and soda in a water gun, he squirted me with it when i got off the bus yesterday so i have declared a prank war for all of our school break. SO please leave some good pranks in the comments, if i use your prank i'll give you a shoutout!

Now on with chapter 28!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Chapter 28*

~Thalia's POV~

Ugh.

What happened?

I slowly and cautiously open my eyes to see I'm in a dark musty place that smells of the earth. The walls seem to be made of old dirty white cement bricks. The floor is also cement but it's covered in dirt. The only means of light is coming from the door.

I shakily stand up and fall back to the floor. I groan and take a slow deep breath. Reaching down to my leg, the source of the pain, I wince as my fingers touch the wound. I feel a warm sticky substance that I identify as blood. My own blood. Knowing I need to move I stand up again. I slowly add body weight to my injured leg which causing a more steady stream od blood to flow.

Without the aid of light I can't see much or do much for my wound but i know I'll bleed to death if I don't stop the blood.

My hands grip the hem of my white t-shirt and I tear away the bottom half of my shirt. I wrap it around my leg and tie it like a bandage. Shivering from the cold air now hitting my exposed stomach i fasten my army jacket tightly around me before limping towards the light from the door.

When i get there I see it's not a door but metal bars like a prison cell. I tug on it with both hands hoping it's old and will open.

Sighing when it won't budge I peer through the bars at the long staircase leading to a door. I squint to see if I can come up with an escape plan when I notice it.

A lever on the wall. I can't be sure what it does, I can only hope it opens the door. Now, how do I get to it?

I lean against the bars while I think. Even if I do open the door I can't fight, not well anyway.

Finally I decide I'll have to shoot the lever. Reaching for my bow it takes a second to realize I don't have it. Usually even if its not slung over my shoulder it will appear in my hands. I guess this place is protected by some kind of magic.

I groan in frustration and start searching the floor and walls for anything.

By the end of my search I have a rusty nail, a couple of rocks, a Y shaped stick, and a bobby pin.

I quickly use the bobby pin to pin back my bangs that are in my eyes and distracting me. Next I decide I can use the nail as a weapon. It's not much but I can work with it.

I slide the hair ties out of my hair and use the nail to cut them so they are no longer circles. I tie two ends together forming a line. I tie one end to each side of the V part if the Y stick creating a sling shot.

To be truthful I don't have the best aim just by throwing and I know that if I try I'll run out of rocks. With a sling shot I'll have much better accuracy.

I load my sling shot with one rock and plant my feet firmly on the ground. I turn sideways slightly and close one eye. I take and deep breath, pull back the hair ties, and release the rock.

It hits the lever inching it forward slightly but not enough to do anything.

The next rock moves it even further causing the bars to slide up into the wall above slightly.

I continue three more times until I have enough room to slide under the bars.

Now even dirtier than I was before I grip the nail tightly in my hand and start quietly up the stairs.

I freeze when I hear the voices.

"She's still out my lord." A shaky voice says.

"And the boy?" A cold reptilian voice says.

"He's been tortured but he refuses to say anything." The first voice answers.

Jason.

They must be talking about Jason. They must have him here somewhere. They're torturing him.

Without meaning to I say Jason's name out loud in a squeaky voice that is very unlike me.

"What was that?" The cold voice asks.

"I'm sure it's nothing-

"The girl! Check on the girl!" The cold voice shouts very demanding.

Before it registers that they are talking about me the door atop the stairs is thrown open casting bright light on to me frozen in place.

"Hello there." A creepy man with a rating face says smiling. He seems overjoyed at the sight of me.

"Um hi?" I say gulping.

"Come with me, were going to have fun."

I resist the urge to ask him if we're going to be playing a game of pinochle.

"What should I do with her my lord?" The rat man asks. When I look up I find myself looking at a snake like man. He's in a black cloak, he's bald, pale, and doesn't have a nose?

The rat man stumbles into a bow nearly falling over. His grip on my arm lossens and I think about running but decide it won't be a good idea.

"Throw her in with the other one, we'll question her later." The snake man says regarding me with red eyes. I shiver at the look he gives me and I am glad when the rat man drags me out of the room.

We go up three flights of stairs and walk down a long dark hallway leading to a wooden door. 

Without warning the door is opened and I'm thrown inside. I land on my back and I cough through the dust my fall stirred up.

The door slams closed blocking out any light. This room as no windows.

"Thalia?" A familiar voice asks.

"Jason?" I call out standing up.

"It's you, thank gods your ok." My brother shouts hugging me.

>>>>>

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Trivia Question: What house is Cho Chang in?