What'd I Miss?

Sorry for taking so long to update, I've been super busy. For example I got braces, had surgery, and lots more of stuff that made it hard to update. I tried to make this chapter interesting.

For anyone wondering about the character entries I did a while back, I'm still excepting characters, the new character will be coming in soon and I might pick more than one. If you haven't entered and you want to the information is in the ending authors note of chapter 18 entitled The Subway. I have about ten entries but a big selection would be nice.

Thanks! Enjoy chapter 27! (I can't believe it's the 27th chapter!)

*Chapter 27*

~Harry's POV~

"Why do we have to do so much sword training? We can use our wands." Ron complains once again to me as we hack at a straw practice dummie. 

"Ron we've gone over this, sometimes we won't be able to use magic. A challange may require us to fight without magic and we need to be able to do so." I say lowering my sword to my side. I look over at Piper who is helping Ginny.

They laugh about something and then raise their weapons. Ginny has a bronze sword similiar to mine and Piper has her dagger. 

I watch them fight for a few seconds before somethings clangs against the side of my chest plate. I turn to see a smug looking Ron. 

I smirk at him and  disarm him. Instead of the reaction i was expecting, Ron's eyes widen but not at me, something behind me. I quickly turn and see Piper laying unconcious on the floor.

>>>>>

~Piper's POV~

I block Ginny's stab and roll to hit her in the side. When i come back up i smile victoriously. My victory is over quickly when a searing hot pain explodes inside me. My smile vanishes and i gasp loudly. Panting i sink to the floor as my vision goes blurry and i lose sight of my surroundings. 

"Piper!" I hear someone yell right before I black out.

>>>>>

I'm running someplace dark, a forest maybe? It must be outside cause I can see the night sky full of stars and a crescent moon. Heavy breathing and hard footsteps are beside me and a hissing and yell of frustration come from behind.

"Don't let her get away!" The voice from behind yells. He must not be alone. The hissing continues and grows louder and nearer.

Confused and filled with fear I run faster.

"Ow!" A voice from beside me shouts. I turn and see a girl slowing down with blood coming from her calf. She yanks what looks like a fang from her leg. The skin around the wound is already turning a greenish color. She clamps her hand around the bloody fang and tries to limp as fast as she can.

After a few minutes she slows to barely a walk as she staggers around a tree. I try urging her to keep moving but she can't hear me or see me.

"Can't-stop." She mutters to herself. "Must save him." She falls against a tree looking dazed and light headed.

"There she is! Get her." The cold voice says from near by. I turn around and see two cloaked figures and a giant snake. And I mean GIANT! It's easily bigger than me and the girl put together.

The smaller figure steps closer to the girl holding a wand. So he or she is a wizard. I try to step between him (or  her) but the person walks right through me like I'm not even here.

"Please no." The girl pleads fumbling for the bow strapped to her back.

"Stupify!" The figure shouts pointing his wand at the girl.

To a normal person this word would mean nothing but to me after spending so much time with the wizards I know it's a stunning spell.

"No!" I scream as thee girl freezes with tears gliding down her cheeks. For the first time I get a good look at her face and I'm shocked by what I see.

The girl is Thalia...

(I wanted to end here but I decided to be nice since it took me forever to update, so enjoy)

>>>>>>>

~Still Piper's POV~

I try to open my eyes but they are so heavy an elephant could be sitting on them for all I know. I try again but to no avail. Internally groaning I listen to the distant voices.

"What happened again?"

"I told you we were practicing and she just looked like she was in pain. Then she collapsed."

"How long has she been out?"

"About five hours."

"I'm sure she'll wake up soon."

"I hope your right, I just wish I knew why she blacked out."

I try forcing my eyes open again.

"Guys look her eyes moved!"

Finally I manage to open my eyes only to close them from being blinded by a bright light. After being in a dark woods almost any light is to bright.

"Dim the lights!" Someone shouts and I crack my eyes open again to find the light now bearable.

"Piper are you ok?" Hermione asks from beside the bed I'm on.

I groan but nod. "What'd I miss?"

"Hmm?" Leo asks confused.

"Ya'll look really worried." I say studying their faces.

"Yeah you had us worried sick!" Hazel says teary eyed.

"You blacked out." Annabeth explains.

Before anyone can say anything else I gasp. "Thalia! She's hurt and she got captured by two wizards and a snake!" Everyone looks at me like I'm completely insane.

"What?" Percy asks quietly.

"When I was out, I saw Thalia running from two wizards and a snake." I describe what I saw, explaining Thalia getting bit and keeping the fang, her getting stunned and taken.

Everyone gasps and almost everyone has tears in their eyes.

"Do you know where they were?" Annabeth asks.

I shake my head. "It was to dark, I know it was a woods, that's all."

"Ok, what I want to know is why would Thalia keep the fang that poisoned her?" Ron says.

"I'm not sure but Thalia must think it's important." Percy says thinking hard.

"Harry! Ron! Ginny!" Hermione suddenly shouts, startling everyone. "That snake, do you think it could be.." She trails off.

"Nagini?" Harry asks.

"But Neville killed that snake." Ron throws in. Us demigods keep quite completely confused.

"Voldemort came back, so why can't his snake?" Hermione says. No one has an answer, were all lost in thought.

>>>>>>

So what did you guys think? I think it's interesting. Hopefully you guys do to.

Trivia Question: Which cabin at CHB is number 7?

Love you guys! First commenter gets a shoutout!