Chapter FiftyFour

Start from the beginning

"We're taking things slow."
"you love her. I see it in your eyes man. I've never seen you jump out of that bed so fast just because a phone call. I haven't seen you change your schedule of a day off to go spend time with someone." He raises up out of bed and pats my back." You've found the one man."
"I know. Now get out of my room. I have to get ready."
"Whatever... Sir." He walks out and shuts the door behind him, saying nothing else as he goes.
I sigh and go into my bedroom, stripping down to nothing before getting into the shower. Hopefully she likes lakes.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------/------------/------------------------

Asher's POV

I lay on my bed, checking over my homework. I still get the same grades as I did when I was in school but I feel less... Educated. Like there's more to it than just the work. My hair hangs low now, damp from the shower I had took previously and my t-shirt sticks to me slightly from my poor drying off skills. Which is hard to do, showed that is, when you have two casts on your body that can't get wet. I sit my work onto my night stand and just lay on my bed, drawing in my notepad. I sigh out and lay my head on top of my folded arms, the cold air nipping at my exposed butt. I close my eyes and see that it's been an hour since X and I had talked. Probably couldn't make it....
I begin to raise up when something warm touches my back," Some would consider this creepy. I don't however. I think it's fun watching you in your own little world."
"I can tell." I lift myself up and he lets out a growl as I turn back around and sit on my bottom." Hello there Mr. Late and weirdly snuck into my house."
"I had to do something important sugar." He kisses my cheek and lays against my pillows." And your mom left the key under the mat for me."
"Mentioning nicknames. I need one for you." I say as I climb over to him and lay onto his chest." Any ideas?"
"All perverted."
"Of course." I lay my face into between his neck and shoulder and kiss it slightly." Honey. Babe. Bae. Teddy. Muffin butt. Sweetheart." I run my hand through his hair as he smiles down at me." Hot stuff."
"You'd be muffin butt." He squeezes my butt for emphasis and I roll my eyes.
"No. You are to."
"Right because you were staring at mine one day as well. Looks like we both have a similar fetish."He slips his hand into my shirt and rubs my back, causing tingles to spread through out it.
"Babe and hot stuff. Maybe teddy from time to time."
I raise myself closer to him and circle my arms around his ribs." Your touchy today." He whispers to me and hugs onto my body as well, planting a kiss onto my forehead. I squeeze up to him, taking in his scent and the familiar feel of his body.
"Is it a bad thing?"
"No." He says and takes my arms away from around him. He turns me around and lays me onto the bed, wrapping his arms around me. I ball up and he molds his body to mine, him being the big spoon." So you sounded a little scared today. Are you really scared of spiders that much?" He kisses onto my neck, chuckling when he sees the marks he previously left.
"A little."
He chuckles making my back vibrate with the movement. "I know a secret of yours."
I tense and look back at him as he reaches into his back pocket and pulls out a bottle and a water bottle from his jacket." I was told to remind you to take this." I blush and take the water bottle as he opens the pill bottle and shakes one out of me. I take it and swallow the pill, feeling his smirk as I do so. He takes the bottle of water from me and sets the two onto my night table and turning to me with a smile." It seems if in not the only one thinking about sex in this relationship." He raises up and climbs over top of me, sitting onto my hips, and keeping his arms to my sides." So tell me Asher." He picks up my legs mad pull them from between him and wrap them around his waist." When you go to sleep. Do you have the same wet dreams as me? When you lay on your bed do you think of me with you? When you think of me do you start to tingle and become horny? Does my moans feel your sleep and your head at the most inappropriate moments?"
I gasp when lays himself down between my legs and starts to grind. He lays down to where our faces are inches apart and I nod. I do. When I wake up I'm a mess from the dreams, I'll just randomly remember the feeling of him biting and touching me. He smirks before coming down harder onto me, causing a moan to escape from me.
"I'd take you right here, right now. But we have a date to get to."He grips my thigh and shakes it." Get ready. Wear anything you want. Preferably something easy to take off."
A blush creeps to my face and he helps me get off the bed." A sweatpants kind of date?"
"Yeah. And a bunch of other clothes. It's a stay or night date." He pauses before putting my arms around him and begins to help me walk to the closest." You probably need help putting clothes on don't you?" I nod and he smirks but stays silent as we search through my clothes." Here." He says as he shows me a short romper with a colorful design and very low cleavage.