Where Am I?

Luka, Gumi, Kaito, the brown haired girl, and the purple haired boy all dash to the gate. They seem in a hurry. I don't know why. Where are they going? I duck under the table of food beside me as Luka opens the gate and they head inside. I follow.

They run to the building I went before with Luka earlier today. They turn this way, and that way, and I hide and follow and hide and follow. Soon, they reach wall. A wall. With nothing. Why would they go to a wall? Huh? I hide behind a wall and peek.

Luka steps forward to the wall. Knock knock knock knock knock! Knock knock! She knocks the wall. Why would someone knock on a wall. This is all confusing. Luka steps back.

Suddenly, an entrance opens in the wall! Oh my god! That's so cool and weird at the same time! I gasp.

Gumi looks back. "Huh?" Oops! She probably heard me! Uh no! "Did you hear someone gasp?"

The rest of them looked at each other. "Yeah, I think I heard it, too," the brown haired girl agrees.

"Maybe it's just our imaginations," Luka shrugs. "Come on, let's go!"

Luka heads in the entrance and zips down to what looks like a slide! Cool. The rest of them follow her. The coast is clear! Good! I tiptoe to that entrance. I look below. It's a slide! Wow! I sit down then push myself to slide.

Weeeee!!! I cover my mouth to stop myself from laughing in real life. Ahh, I miss those days, where we just play at the playground when I was a kid. I miss home. But this is a new start for me, this is my real home.

I see the slide beginning to end and I put my hands on the walls to stop myself before I slide out and everyone sees me. I don't want that! I crawl closer to see.

There's a big table in the middle of the place, and everyone's surrounding it, also the headmaster and Rin and Len! The whole place looks like the secret opening place in the Vocal Temple. Cool!

"Salutations, young loids," the headmaster says.

"Salutations, Headmaster," the rest of them said back.

"So, um, why did you call us here?" the brown haired girl asks.

"I've called you all here to inform you that the mission is a success," the headmaster says confidently but also happily. Mission? Huh?

"Really? That's great," the purple haired guy says. He has long hair. Weird. I don't even know a guy with long hair.

"So, you mean, Hatsune Miku is HERE?!" piped up the brown haired girl. That's the mission! The mission to find me!

"Indeed, Meiko," the headmaster says. So that's her name. "It is rumored that she is one of the most powerful Vocaloids, and it is also rumored that she might be a princess. We were thinking of letting her join us, here in the Vocaloid Division." Huh? Vocaloid Division? What's that? And why would they want to let me join them? Is that what this is? The Vocaloid Division? They're all in one group?

"Well, she is special," Len points out.

"Powerful, too," Luka adds.

"I think we should," Rin says.

"Okay, then it is settled," the headmaster. "I will inform Miku tomor-" The ground starts to shake. Earthquake? Then the ground shakes even more. Then I hear screaming from outside.

"Uh no, is that what I think that is?" Len asks, looking around.

A yellow light forms around Rin, then disappears. "I sense Maru. And the rest of them," She says. Maru?! It's that vampire again! And who are the others?!