Chapter 16 A Baring Troll's Curse

(Song: Quiet Water w/background sounds from Undertale ) (so much undertale music)
(Enjoy stargazers)

Wiggling his fingers above the young feline's head. It pawed and nipped at the flesh of his fingertips. A smiled tugged at Eridan's lips, the kitten turning on its side left and right in hopes to capture his teasing hand. Karkat seemed to be intranced by this. Sitting a few feet from him.

Something told him, deep within his thinkpan, he should stay right there in waiting. Waiting for what? Well he wasn't quiet sure, but if it was causing him to waste his time like this then it must've been important. It had to be.

Kanaya, so quiet you wouldn't have even notice she'd been there for the past ten minutes watching the cancer stare contently at the Aquarius, as if he was supposed to preform the most unbelievable magic trick in the universe. "Karkat dear?" Karkat jumped feeling her voice slide down the back of his neck. "Y-YES?" "Care To Explain Why You Have Been Peering At Eridan For Sometime Now?" A hint of concern in her voice led his gaze to fall towards the floor he sat upon, he shrugged. "I THINK IM SUPPOSED TO." He muttered out, his ruby eyes falling on Eridan's gravid form.

Kanaya somewhat expected this. It didn't come as a surprise. She simply left him to his infatuated staring to do some light reading. Karkat began staring intently once again, fidgeting with his grey jeans as he did in an almost nervous manner. Eridan grunted feeling a sort of jerk at his stomache. The feeling was almost alien. He'd felt his grubs move in this sort of pattern before, only it was much softer and it was less...painful? Another nerve shattering spike if pain hit through him, sudden paranoia and panic showed on his face. The skin I his cheeks paling as he clutched his stomache, secretly praying it wasn't happening. He couldn't do it. Not without Sollux here. He just needs some rest, right? Of course. A nap should do just fine. Noticing his morails quiet presence. He turned to face him, an almost attempt to smile as if he were fine when the pain only seemed to get worse. It wasn't a forceful pain.

It was just a mere growing ache. "K-Karkat, help me get to bed p-please." His voice shook. Immediatly, Karkat knew something was wrong. The single sweat drop and  awstruck face Eridan tried desperatly to hide couldn't fool him. "ERIDAN, TELL ME WHATS WRONG." Eridan's eyes widened only for a moment before closing as he shook his head reluctantly. "I'm f-fine Kar, I wwould just like some rest." In an attempt to stand he reached for Karkat who quickly scramble to his feet, taking hold of the highblood's hands. Another grunt came from Eridan, his eyes closing and a hiss of pain. "IM GOING TO GET KANAYA." "No! Wwe can't do this wwithout Sollux-Gah!" Eridan gritted his teeth as another wave came at him.

Karkat helping him to their room, moving back the blankets he helped Eridan to lay down covering him. "STOP WORRYING, SOLLUX WILL BE HERE SOON." He reasured Eridan, leaving swiftly to find the jade blood. Sprinting down the hall he called out for her in a flurry of panic. "KANAYA!" Waiting for a moment to here a response he heard light footsteps and the sound of a door opening and closing. "Karkat, What's Wrong?" "ITS ERIDAN." There wasn't even time for a seen expression on her face before she was off down the hall. She could feel down in her senses he was close to laying the eggs but she hadn't expected now.

Entering the room she pulled out her phone dialing Rose's number, she might not've been troll but she was just as well versed in this as Kanaya. "Kanaya?""Rose, We Need You Immediatly." Rose could only estimate what was going on and replied with a firm "Alright". Hanging up the call when Karkat rushed in. Hearing Eridan's huffs of pain, she placed her hands on his stomache, letting them wander down to the begining of his pelvic region. Her eyes hot open, her head snapped over to Karkat. "We Don't Have Much Time Now, Did You Get Sollux?!" Karkat flinched, it was unlike her to raise her voice as so. Though nodding yes to her question. "Good, We'll Need Every Hand We Can Get." A cry came from Eridan, Karkat felt something fierce in his chest unable to deny hearing his morail in such pain.

Sollux's face drained of all color and Feferi immediatly noticed. His mouth hung open only agape revealin his double fanged teeth, bicolored eyes wide under the shades of his dual colored glasses. Feferi hesitantly reached over to shake his forearm calling his name softly.
"Sollux...Sollfis)(?" He seemed to be in a state of frozen fear and paranoia. "SOLLUX!" A screeching gruff voice quivered, the tone shook as if the person it came from were racked with sobs. He came back to reality hearing what he could've sworn was Karkat screaming for him. Looking up he saw Feferi staring at him. Big fushia eyes darted straight at him in panic. "AR-E YOU OKAY?" Sollux was quiet until shattering the silence with a soft and almost crazed chuckle. "Wanna 2ee the grub2 FF?" A sad smile before tears came to his eyes. Feferi quickly stood up knowing what had to of been happening. Slamming down some money on the table she gripped his arm firmly and jerked him out of the chair rushing out of the café, causing quiet the disturbance, she however didn't care. Her best friend, her once morail, was havin grubs and she'll be damned if the father of those grubs isn't there to witness it. The sky grumbled and a few drops of water hit her cheeks as she dragged Sollux down the sidewalk. Feferi was a skilled empath and it wasn't something she could help. With the almost seemingly odd pit of whatever she was to be plagued with forming in her gut, she felt as though she was falling into a rabbit whole without a choice of coming up. Like being pulled by an unknown current. Something wasn't right.

Rose had arrived rushing in she made sure to grab a glass of water before entering the room. Handing it to Kanaya she put it to Eridan's lips allowing him relax feeling the cold glass touch his skin. Cool liquid sliding down his throat as a sigh of stress and relief came from him. "How may I help Kanaya?" Kanaya, who was quick to answer. "I Need You To Grab Me As Many Towels As You Can, All Of Them!" Rose nodded running of to find the towels in which were in desperate need.

Eridan gripped the sheets, another shock of pain shot through his spine, the eggs pushing down on his lower half trying to force themselves out. "Eridan, Stop Pushing Dear-Karkat Make Sure He's Not Pushing!" "ERIDAN DONT PUSH!" Eridan growled at the mutant. "I swwear to cod you yell at me one more time Kar it wwill be your la-AHG!" Eridan hissed, his body moving without him. "ERIDAN YOU HAVE TO STOP PUSHING!" "I'm not!" He screeched at Karkat. "We Need Sollux Here Now! I Don't Have Enough Hands!" Kanaya yelled in panic. Rose returned with the towels hearing her matesprits cry for help. "Rose Help Me Remove His Under Garments." In doing so they were discarded.

Kanaya looked at Eridan who seemed to be doubling over in pain as another wave hit causing him to push unintentionally, howling with pain as he did. "I-I can't do this!" Eridan cried out, his shoulders relaxing as he gave in. "Eridan You're Doing Just Fine." Looking into his eyes she spoke smoothly to him as her hands fell down and-...they touched something wet. The liquid was warm, sending a shiver up her spine, dipping her fingers in whatever it was. Her fear to look down as hair stood on the back of her neck, feeling as though needles were sticking into every inch of her body. Something however tempted her, just like a child about to disobey. She know she shouldn't have.

Looking down with every but as much of hesitation I the point if where her hands shook out of fear.

Blood.

Violet blood.

Sparkling...violet blood.

A lot of blood.

More blood than there should be.

There shouldn't be that much blood.

Never, should there've been so much blood.

It was too much blood.

(Hoi! I hope you enjoyed! Also, I have a tumblr blog an crap now! I was planning it for a while so yeah I guess I'll leave a link!
http://inkystargazer.tumblr.com/post/150664813860/welcome-to-the-blog-guys .
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Have a wonderful day! Love you guys! Bye :3!
THE GRUBS ARE SOON TO COME!)