Chapter 1 The heart can be cruel

Eridan sat underneath a flickering lamp post,leaning on it his head lolled to the side. The rain weighed heavily on him creating loud pattering once it made contact with the concrete. He sniffle as rain mixed with tears and blood. He shivered using whatever was left of his strength to huddle into a ball hugging his knees. His head hung limply,blood dripping from his nose onto the wet ground,seeping into the concrete and splitting into small rivers.
His glasses were missing. He had no idea where his cape was. His scarf? That was gone too.
Again,he'd found Sollux with some random girl. Of course he was drunk,in fact that's the reason his nose was bleeding in the first place and his cheek was bruised and sore.
But he could never leave Sollux.
No matter how much he'd hurt him,he could never leave his precious bee.
And Sollux would never let him.
It was one of those things your heart wouldn't let go of,and it sure as hell wouldn't let you forget about.
Yet,Sollux was the one thing keepin him sane throughout his hellish life.
Just someone to talk to was enough for him,even if they were cruel to him on occasion,just that they acknowledged him was enough.
At least that's what he'd tricked himself into thinking,when all he really wanted was love. The feeling of someone wrapping their arms around you and never letting go. For someone to look at him with love and affection.

Except,things like that only exist in fairy tales. He'd need to get going soon,Sollux would be mad if he came home late.
No need for any new bruises.

He walked in through the door to see Sollux drunk as hell and standing in front of him. "Where.were.you."
"Taking a stroll lovve." He simply fake smiled. "Why diidnt you tell me?"
"Wwell,because you wwere busy." Eridan looked behind him seeing the door to their room half way open.
"You're lyiing,aren't you?" "No!no,I swwear!" "Ye2 you are,you know what happens when you liie two me?"
Eridan backed up cowering in fear.
"You get punii2hed." With those words Sollux jabbed his claws into Eridan's gills. Violet poured out from the wound staining his nails and ED's sweater.

Eridan gripped at his neck to stop the bleeding when Sol stopped him.
Sol dragged his nails across the bruised cheek,Eridan was screaming in pain by now pleading for him to stop.
"IIm 2orry baby,but you gave me no choiice,you belong two me."
He said sweetly. "Now,apologiize two me,for makiing me hurt you."
Eridan gasped for air,his screaming had left him breathless.
"I'm sorry hun.............."
"II love you."
"NOW SAY YOU LOVE ME TWO."
His voice was damanding.
"I-I lovve you too,honey." He said giving him another fake smile.
"Good,now clean up the me22 iin our room." He pointed to their bedroom.
Eridan got up from the floor holding a hand over one of his bleeding gills.

The next morning Sollux woke up on the couch with a hang over worst than any other. He stared at the room,violet smeared across the back wall,however the rest of the hive was clean.
He got up and checked on Eridan who was sleeping in their bed. Even if Sol couldn't remeber a thing of last night,Eridan would have no intention of bringing it up.
Eridan shuffled around underneath the covers before sitting up,he yawned and turned around to see Sollux standing in the doorway.
"Mornin' lovve."

(I was in the mood to write something new. I got bored and wrote this so let me know if you would like me to continue and I'll be happy to!)