Chapter 20 (The Red Haired Man)

Nashi POV
All our memories are solve but except for one. Who is the red haired man?! What does he want?! "*knock knock*" we all heard a knock from the guild doors. I went there to open it. Then flames came in!

No One POV
The whole guild was put in flames, lucky for them Natsu was their to eat the flames. With his son Ryu. "IS ANYONE OK?!" yelled Erza. As she look at her guildmates. "HELP!!!!" Yelled a voice. Everyone turned their heads to see the red haired man, covered with flames and holding Nashi, squeezing her. "NASHI!!!!" Yelled Natsu and Ryu. "LUCY!!!" yelled Erza as one man whose hair is blue and covered with ice was also squeezing Lucy. "Look brother! We have two beautiful girls in our hands!" said the Blue guy. "LET THEM GO!!!" Yelled Natsu. "I know them!" said Zeira. "Who are them!?" Yelled Natsu. "The blue one is named Freezy while the red one is named Flames. Brothers, finding treasures for ages!" said Zeira. "LET NASHI GO!!!" yelled someone. Everyone turned around to see Storm in rage. Hair was now covered with ice, one clothes (of course!!) and his hand half a half ice sword and half water sword. "Onii-chan is on totally rage!!" said Snow. Juvia was shock for seeing his son goes in a rage form because of two things. One its her first time, and finds it amazing like his father. And two because Storm is fighting someone for the one he loves. And apparently Juvia faints. "Juvia!!" Yelled Gray catching her. "Storm, Juvia is so happy that you found your love" said Juvia. "Let Nashi go now!!!!!" Yelled Storm. "Brother that girl you hold has two powers! She can be a real diamond on our pocket! We can use her in so many way!" said Freezy. "Your'e right brother! I have been wondering why I want to keep this one!" Said Flames! "Listen you Fairies! We will be keeping this pink haired girl! You can have your blond girl back! Thank you for you time" said Flames. Freezy gave back Lucy by trowing her at the 2 floor. Both brother were about to leave but "Ice Make! Ice Swords!" Chanted Storm. Thousand swords were aimed at Flames! Flames' back was already hurting from all the swords. "Why you little brat!" said Flames! "Flame magic! Flame explosion" chanted Flames. It was going to hit Storm but, "Hurting my sister and mother! Wanting to take my sister away. And trowing my mother like a doll. Is unforgivable!" yelled Ryu, in his Dragon Force. "Ryu! You take on Freezy over there and I will take on this Flame guy" yelled Storm. "The truth is, I don't like taking orders from anyone! Except my dad, my mom, the master, the elders, Aunt Erza, an~" he was cut off by "JUST DO IT!!" yelled/commanded Storm "Ok, Ok! Just for you know! We are not friends!" Said Ryu "Don't worry! I don't want to be friends with a Flames Head anyway" said Storm "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!?" Yelled Ryu "I CALLED YOU A FLAMES HEAD!!!" Yelled Storm "OK THIS IS ON!!" Yelled Ryu "WHOEVER BEATS HIS TARGET FIRST WINS!!" Yelled Storm "OK!!! AND THAT PERSON WILL BE ME!!" Said Ryu. And they were already focus on their target. "Dragon Slayer Secret Art!!! Flames of Fiori!!" Chanted Ryu "Ice magic! Shield!!" Chanted Freezy but the flames keep coming. "Flame Magic! Flame Arrows!!!!" Chanted Flames "Ice Demon Secret Art!!!! Ice from the underworld come with me and slay this creature who is my enemy today!!!!!!ICE RAGE!!!!!" Chanted Storm. Then a large amount of ice came up from the ground and starts to attack Flames. Flames can not move after that. He feels like all his magic were out already "The Ice from the underworld can lock away something. And I asked to lock away your powers and strength. Ice Demon Slayer Secret Art!!! Everlasting Ice!!!" Chanted Storm. After that Flames can not fight anymore. Ryu came in and said "I WON!!" He said with a smirk on his face. "I don't care about winning! All I care is protecting Nashi" said Storm and went to the part where he saw a girl with pink hair "Fire Dragon Secret Art! Totally Protection" was chanted on Nashi so non of the magic the was blasted was going to her. When the shield went away, Storm hugged Nashi. "Nashi! Nashi! Nashi! Nashi!" Storm said repeating.  "Storm?" Said Nashi "STORM!!" cheered Nashi happily "I am so happy to see you again!" said Nashi.
     After that, a whole fixing up happen, the whole guild was rebuilt. Master Laxus was the one commanding and helping them in what to do. Then after that, they got totally normal. Yes they have enemies but they defeat them all. As a guild, AS A FAMILY!!!

~~~^~~^~~^~~^~~^~~~
Hi guys! I hope you like it! It has like 800 words so yeah! Don't forget to like, comment, and follow me! Arigatou Gozaimas ありがとう ございます!!!!!