Chapter 8 (A Game?! MOM????)

Ryu POV
     "LET THEM GO!!!" I yelled at the red haired man. "What?! Why? They are so beautiful, so pretty, so~" he was cut off by "THEY ARE HUMANS WHO WANTS TO LIVE!!!! AND SOME OF THOSE GIRLS ARE PERVIOUS TO SOMEBODY!!!!!!" Storm yelled. The man starts to laugh, me, Jeremy and Storm were confuse. "Well, if you want them? Why don't we play a game!" he said. "A game?" Me, Jeremy and Storm said in union "Yup! I will hide girls in this place, you can only pick 2 each! But you have to find them first!" He said. Then the lights went off, it took a second until the lights went back on, but this time.....THE GIRLS WERE GONE!!EVEN NASHI!!! "Rufufufufufu Let the game begin!" said a voice. Me, Jeremy and Storm went out to find the girls. In our way, we three got separated.

Jeremy POV
     I was running and running, hoping to find someone that I know. But then in the corner of my eyes, I saw someone, this woman has scarlet hair like mine, she was wearing an armor and on her shoulder was the Fairy Tail Guild Mark. It took me seconds to process until the words finally went out of my mouth.

"Mom?"

~~~^~~^~~^~~^~~^~~~
     I hope you guys like it! More chapters up to come.
Warning: I bet you guys will laugh when the girls (Lucy, Juvia, Levy and Erza) was captured. Considering Erza, the Fairy Queen, was captured from a guy who only have drugs.

     Do not forget to like, comment, and follow me!!! Daisuki!!

How I meet your motherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें