You're both in my head

Harry p.o.v

   It's been two days since the Halloween party and Lani still hasn't woken up. The same night of the party, Sirius Black came for a little 'visit'. He tried to get into the Gryffindor common room but the Fat Lady wouldn't let him.  The Fat Lady's portrait has claw marks from him, he obviously lost his temper. He was there for me of course. To kill me! He might have done something to Lani too.

   Today I'm going to visit her, to see if she's gotten better. It has been a gloomy past two days without out her. I've even noticed Malfoy sulking around the school. Were they even friends? Lani wouldn't be friends with Malfoy, would she? Of course not! She knows how he is. He's a git. After all the tormenting and downgrading us for our blood status, she wouldn't be his friend. I turned to Hermione.

  "Lani wouldn't be friends with Malfoy, would she?" I asked. 

  Both her and Ron gave me weird looks. "Why the bloody hell would she be friends with that git?" Ron asked, confused. "I saw her talking to him the other day. She didn't seem angry and he didn't look scared." Hermione said. Huh, so maybe they were friends...

   We all walked in the Hospital Wing to see Lani laying there, asleep. If only she would wake up. I saw madam Pomfrey walking toward us. "What are you kids doing here?! Shouldn't you be in class!"

"It's our lunch break, we just wanted to check on Lani to see if she's gotten better or at least woken up. Can we please stay here until we have to get to class?" Hermione pleaded. Madam Pomfrey gave her a look, before sighing.

"You have ten minutes, that's all you get." She said before walking away. We went to sit next to Lani, to try and wake her up.

"Hey Lani, it's us. Ron, Harry and Hermione. We just wanted to check on you, to see how you were doing. We all miss you, I think the rest of the students do too. We still don't know what's wrong with you and- ow!" Hermione yelped.

"What's wrong?" Ron asked, taking a step back.
"I tried to hold Lani's hand, but it burned. Like if I just touched fire."

I gave a confused look. I went to grab Lani's hand, but Ron stopped me.
"What are you doing!? Didn't you just hear Hermione!" Ron exclaimed.
"I just want to see what's wrong." I said, before grabbing Lani's hand. It burned alright, but I didn't think it would burn this much.

"Ow!" I groaned in pain, trying to take the pain away from my hand. My scar started to hurt. "Ah!" I clutched my forehead as the pain increased.
"Harry, what's wrong?" Hermione asked, holding my shoulder. "Where's Ron?" She added. I looked around as the pain went away. He was gone. The room, seemed darker than usual. Where are we?

  "What are you guys doing here?!" I heard a voice say behind us

"What are you guys doing here?!" I heard a voice say behind us. We turned around and saw Lani. "You guys can't be here! You have to go back, you'll get hurt here!" She exclaimed.

"Lani where are we?" Hermione asked.

 "You're both in my head

"You're both in my head." She whispered. "And you must leave immediately." She said, before running out of the Hospital Wing.

Sorry it's super short!