Amber

Amber; 18 years & single. This is what my status was before the summer, we booked a flight to a small island away in the pacific. May my friend wanting knowledge, Sky my friend wanting romance, and me Lola wanting answers. We booked a small beachside  home for the three of us, not knowing we'd have some unexpected guests. We arrived to the home accomodating a great vista we stepped into the lush backyard to find a colossal tree before us.
"Wow," we all admire.
Suddenly, we hear a loud commotion coming from one of the rooms inside
"Stop, or we'll shoot bitches!"
We run, but we are to late to not find three hunky men at the door, one nerd, one jock & one player.
"What the shit! Why are you here?!" Defends the jock.
"We rented the place out for the summer at a travel agency," I calmly say to cool the situation.

They all hustle into a small corner inside then after a few moments they reappear.
"Since we don't have a choice as the damn guy promised you the house we'll give you ONE bedroom of our choice."

They assign us with the smallest bedroom that we walked though earlier. Not to mention that it's pink, Ugh. Why do the have to be so sexist? Not EVERY girl likes pink!

Several hours later
We hear the men sneaking out the backyard to the beach.
"Stop! What the heck are you doing at this time at night?!"
"Did you know boys are allowed privacy?! We're night fishers duh."
And we all went back to bed.

The next morning

You see the lighthouse in the distance although you have two best friends with you only one knows what happened, Murder.

Amber On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara