Chapter 21: Fancy Parents

Start from the beginning

"So Mitch, this is your girlfriend?" Connor asks, looking at me.

"Yes. Jealous?" Mitch replies.

I laugh at Mitch's joke. Then, I look back at Connor, who's face is red.

"Kelly. Nice to finally meet you Connor." I say, shaking his hand.

After that, we eat. I pick up the utensils I remember and use them. After dinner, we chat for a short while. Me and Mitch help with the dishes.

"You did good babe. Thanks for doing this." Mitch says.

"Your welcome. Anytime. I like being fancy!" I say back.

Then we see Connor walk in.

"Hey! How you doin?" Mitch says, drying a plate.

Connor shrugs his shoulders. I chuckle at him.

"Mitch you want to go ride on our penny boards?" Connor says.

"Sure." Mitch replies.

"Hey! I want to come!" I say, looking at Connor.

Mitch looks at me with a 'Really?' face. I nod. After drying the last dish, we head to the garage.

"Here's an extra penny board. Do you know how to ride it?" Mitch says.

"Are you kidding? I used to ride these all the time!" I say while laughing. Then, we start riding them down the road. I start fumbling a little bit, and can't gain enough speed to catch up with the boys.

"Yo. I think your girlfriend is having trouble." Connor says, laughing.

"Oh hell no!" I reply.

Then, I stop my penny board and throw my heels off. I grab them in my hands and speed down the road. I gain so much speed that I pass Connor and Mitch. I make a sharp turn and swerve back to the house. Then, I see Mitch and Connor try to catch up.

"Wow. You're good. You need to teach me one day!" Connor yells.

I nod and smile. Then, we put the penny boards back and I slip my heels back on. We walk back into the house and see Mitch's parents sitting on the couch.

"Thank you for having me over Mr and Mrs Hughes. But me and Mitch need to run." I say to them.

They both stand up and look at Mitch. His mother gives him a hug and his father gives him a firm hug. Then, they look at me.

"Come back darling. And make sure Mitch doesn't get into any trouble!" His mother says.

"Oh don't worry. I already had to clean for him today!" I say laughing.

I give her a goodbye hug. As well as his father. Me and Mitch say goodbye and step into the car. We both let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh boy." I say.

"Yeah. I know." He replies.

Then we back out of the driveway. When we get back to Mitch's apartment, we kick off our shoes. I walk into the bathroom and hop into the shower. When I get out, I put on one of Mitch's oversized T-shirt and a pair of shorts. Mitch doesn't mind.. Right? I put my hair in a bun and walk outside. I see Mitch already took a shower in the other bathroom.

"My shirt." He says.

I nod at him and giggle. I yawn. Then we walk into his room and lay on his bed.

"Seems like my parents like you." Mitch says.

"Yup. Surprisingly." I reply.

We both laugh.

"Netflix?" I ask.

He nods and turns on the TV. He sets it to Netflix and chooses Hunger Games. After an hour into it, I start to feel sleepy. I turn to him and he looks like he's about to fall asleep too. He looks at me.

"Goodnight babe. I love you." I whisper.

"Goodnight. I love you too baby girl." He replies.

I turn off the TV. I snuggle my face into his chest, and I fall asleep, safe and sound in his arms.

Hey my chicken mc nigglets! I want to say a HUGE thank you to Sadie, Emily, Dylan, Jai, Manoop, Joseph, Susan, and my readers, for 1000 reads and over 80 votes! I love you guys so much and thank you a bunch for supporting me through this book. I can't thank you guys enough for just reading it! Seriously, thank you. And in your face Manoop! I got 1K before you! And also go check out my friend Manoop's fanfic. We made a bet. He lost. I win. Now I'm being nice. LOL

His account: BoyArianator101

Thanks again! I love you guys!

Much luv,

-Kelly xoxo