afterwards...

Gareth's POV
As soon as training is over, I head over to Lori but the longing in her eyes makes me go faster to her. She grabs my hand. "Gareth Frank Bale," she whispers and I smirk. "Yes?" "I think you know you looked damn good for that time you were training, you were driving me nuts," she says through gritted teeth. "Sorry," I shrug cockily, my heart beating faster every second.

She leads me back to behind the centre, but this time we are hidden better and can't even see the pitch. For a split second we just look at each other before my fingers are skimming over her hips....

Lori's POV
His blue eyes stare into mine as he strokes my hips gently. I take him in, his golden brown hair, his bright blue eyes, his beautiful body, and I can't hold it in anymore. I lean over and close the gap. My lips move against his and I kiss him hard. His mouth fits perfectly against his, it's indescribable.
He picks me up and holds me against the wall, my legs wrapped around his muscular body. Slowly I murmur "fuck," into his collarbones as he roams his rough fingers through my now-tangled hair. "Please," I mutter into his neck and he moans into my ear. It's a beautiful sound and it makes me want him even more.

He kisses me harder each time and his minty breath fans over my face. His ocean eyes are beautiful, so beautiful. They look like they hold the sea. "Gareth," I whisper as the sweet sweat collects underneath his collarbone. He whispers into my hair and pretty soon I can feel him inside. He's moving his hips against mine. "Fuck, I love making love to you already," He groans. I'm moaning quietly into his ears and he's thrusting harder, his hips are moving faster now.

His face is a picture of ecstasy, his hair is messed up and tangled and his eyes are even more beautiful. As he looks at me he winks and he moves his hips gentler against mine and kisses my collarbones. Soon he mutters "I'm close," and I say "me too,". He comes and moans quietly and me the same.

He pulls on his shorts and training jersey as I pull my dress and leggings over my head and roughly lace my converse up. He winks. "Gareth, that was-" "It was amazing," Gareth finishes, his face has a sheen of sweat over it but you can barely tell. He sprays lynx everywhere and laces up his trainers.

"So," Gareth says to me a few minutes later as he is nuzzling into my neck by the railings. I pull him towards me and kiss him hard. "Let's save this for later," He grins and takes my hand, and leads me to his house.

(A/N This is not the end)