Chapter 16: Zenny's Idea

Start from the beginning

He was the dumbest mutt on the planet. What did Rita ever see in him?

-----------------------------

At a hotdog stand...

"One hotdog please!" Dot chimed. She licked her lips once as the hotdog was sat down in front of her.

"Keep the change."

Dot turned around and saw Zenny standing beside her. "Oh great, it's you. What do you want?"

"Haven't seen you in awhile. I thought I'd stop by and see how you were." Zenny replied.

"Doing super fine! Renraw is really cool." Dot smiled.

"Be careful what you think is cool." Zenny warned her.

"Yeah, yeah. What's your problem with him?" Dot frowned. "He's fun and exciting."

"He's dangerous Dot." Zenny sighed. "You really should watch yourself."

"I watch myself just fine." Dot started to look at her arm. And then her other. "Yep, everything looks pretty good still."

Zenny just cracked a smile. "Just promise me you'll think before you act when it comes to him?"

"Why? What are you some knight in shining armor?" Dot frowned. "I can take care of myself just fine."

"Ever wonder about his name?" Zenny continued.

"It's Warner backwards. Obviously." Dot took a bite of her hotdog. "It's no stranger than Zenny, Aroma or Iridescent."

"Yeah, but it ain't the same." Zenny warned her. "He was supposed to be the original copy of you guys. He was even going to star in his own show once similar copies were made. But, his creator disappeared and me and my sisters were created by Madame Marie later on down the road. We were seen as failures but it didn't matter though. He was going to get a show all his own eventually."

"Really?" Dot sounded surprised. "What happened?"

"Let me just explain it this way." Zenny began. "You have a conscience about things you do. Bad or good, right?"

Dot smiled. "Eh, sorta."

"He has no sorta." Zenny continued. "He goes for what he wants, when he wants, and he doesn't care what the consequences are."

"Still sounds like us." Dot shrugged her shoulders.

"Suit it yourself." Zenny sighed. He knew there was no way of reaching her but he had to try. "Enjoy your hotdog."

Dot continued to eat her hotdog again as she watched Zenny out of the corner of her eye.

The guy was just paranoid, right?

-----------------------------  

Tree House...

"Will you quit hogging the remote!" Snappy snapped at Slappy.

"Well quit hogging the T.V! You never change!" Slappy yelled back.

Sky Pay just rolled his eyes. Oh...someone get me out of this.

Iridescent just rolled her eyes too. Why couldn't I have lived with Minerva instead? "Can you two knock it off a second?"

"Hey! You can't ask for requests, you're a moocher." Snappy growled at her.

"What does that make you?" Slappy complained back to him.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Somebody answer the door." Slappy complained.