"Kylie!" I screamed looking up at her. She was screaming with her arms spread across like a madmen. She looked like a beautiful angel standing high above everyone else. Her ayes met mine for a few seconds but then she looked away. 

The cops were by my side in few moments holding me again. I looked up but she was sitting again. 'What is she doing?' 

"Do you know who the girl is?" Asked the cop I had punched in the face a few minutes ago. I nodded still looking up. Kylie once again met my gaze but looked away. I can't think anymore. This is driving me crazy. 

"Her name is Kylie Balthazar." I said to the cop. He nodded and walked away to someone else. I paid little attention to what was going on around me or the cops holding me in place. Kylie was my propriety. She was the one who mattered not the stupid cops who were doing next to nothing about the situation. 

Minutes went by with nothing happening. Kylie and the guy have not been seen since they left the rooftop. The firemen still continued fighting but were losing against the heavy door. The cops never loosened their grip as they held me in place waiting for something to happen. Everyone held their breaths waiting for what was to come. But nothing was happening. 

Suddenly, the firemen stopped their pursuit on the door and backed away. Everyone turned to the door that was slowly opening. Two figures came out slowly walking side by side. 

I ran to her at full speed getting away from the cops.  

"Kylie!!" I Screamed as she looked around her amazed. I couldn't stop myself and almost knocked us both down. She was surprised to see me but hugged me back either way. 

"never do that again. You hear me? Never do it again!" Tears began to form in my eyes. She's okay. She's here, with me. She's alive. 

"what are you doing here?" Kylie asks breaking the embrace. I wipe the tears and look at her in disbelief.  

'Did she seriously just ask that?' 

I had no time to answer her since the reporters broke through the police force and came to question Kylie and James. I backed away and started to walk away.  

She doesn't even want me here. All I did to get to her was useless. She doesn't want me. 

"Wait!" I heard the voice but didn't turn back. I kept on walking with my head down. I want nothing to do with this. I'm Done.  

A reporter was running towards me already asking questions. I simply walk faster and say nothing. 

"Freeze!" Noting that I was not going to stop, a person ran to me and grabbed my arm. I turned around to find the chief of police handcuffing me.  

"You are under arrest. You have the right to remain silent...." I was read my Miranda Rights and thrown in the back of a police cruiser. 

"What are you doing?!" Demanded Kylie as she approached me. "Let her go!" She got closer to the car wanting to open the door to get me out. The police chief stopped her and turned her around before she could even touch the car. 

"This young lady just injured 4 of my best officers and put one in the hospital." the chief said in anger. Kylie looked between me and the chief not knowing what to say or do. "She is going to spend some time in juvenile detention."  

Kylie walked up and touched the glass of the car as tears fell from her eyes. The chief held her by the waist holding her back. I looked into her eyes one last time. 

The cop in the driver seat sped away after the chief gave him the signal. Kylie broke the chiefs hold and ran after the car until it was too far away. She fell to her knees and watched as the car sped away.