'Seeing a girl run like hell through the streets with a purpose is not a common thing to witness.' do you think she's ok? 'why are you doing all this?' what do you mean why?! She could be in danger. 'but your not her mother nor her anything.' I'm her friend. 

Running and talking with myself is taking me nowhere. Even if I keep up with my current speed it will still take me about 30 minutes to get to the warehouse. 

"watch where your going!" yells a person as I run pass them almost knocking us both down. I was going to apologize but saw that the person has a skate board. 

"please please I need your skate board." I tell the person putting my hands together begging. The guy looks at me weirdly and shakes his head no. I say please a few more times as a tear falls to the ground. I take a deep breath and control myself. If anything happens to her... 

'Nothing is going to happen to her.' God I hope you're right. 

The guy looks at me and takes off his helmet handing me both the helmet and skateboard. I hug him and thank him. He just stares at me as I put the skateboard down. The helmet is a little big but I adjust it as I speed down the busy sidewalk. 

The place is crowded when I finally arrive at sight. Police have yellow tape up not letting anyone in. The reporter on the far corner is still broadcasting the event. Many other reporters are also in the scene trying to figure out what's happening.  

I take off the helmet and put it on the top of the board as I place them both on the ground beside me. 

The mystery guy was identified as James Anderson, the mayors son. Every news channel had arrived as soon as he was identified. Everyone wanted to know why in the world James wanted to jump. 

The fire department had arrived with heavy equipment just after a beer bottle fell to the ground breaking as it the cement. I distinctively heard a whistle and looked up but saw nothing. 

Seconds later a loud roar was heard as the firefighters turned on their machines and started working on the door. 

I tried to go under the tape but the guard stopped me and asked me to step back. I didn't listen and went under the tape. I have to get to her before something happens to her.  

A few seconds later five policemen were holding me down. 'It doesn't take one or two to hold me down, no it takes five to completely hold me down.' shut up and help me. 

"Let me go!" I yelled at them trying to escape their grasp. I had two holding my legs and the rest holding the rest of my body down on the ground. I kicked the two holding my legs and punched the ones holding my arms but only managed to take out those four. 

"God!! calm down!" The last man said holding my hands behind my back. I stepped on his foot and shot my head backward breaking his nose. He cried out in pain but still had a strong hold on me. 'is this fool on steroids or something?' 

My last attempt is sure to work. Steroids or no steroids this man is going down. Taking a deep breath I lifted my leg forward and bent it backwards putting all my strength behind it. The man fell backwards crying out in pain, so much pain. His eyes went to the back of his head as he rolled on the ground. 

'I highly doubt he will ever have kids again.' He will, it'll just take a few weeks to heal. 'you are so bad.' He asked for it. 

I forgot about everything else and ran to the warehouse leaving the cop on the ground. A new set of cops were behind me in seconds. 'not again.' People stared at the scene before them speechless. No one knew nor understood why I was beating up cops.