My best friend

Guys... Life has been happening to me a lot lately. I feel the need to apologize yet again for not updating as much as I'd like to. The picture shown is a man who was my best friend for many, many years.
His name is Ken "K3" Sturgil and he passed away July 7th 2016. He was a US Airman doing his duty to our country when he died during a SERE training program in Texas. He was the light of many, many lives. His motto is NFQ, never "friggin" quit. He had a certain kind of kindness in his soul that he simply loved everyone he met. If you needed him, he'd be there. (Like when I crashed my motorcycle last year) He had the biggest smile on his face and he smiled so damn much it almost seemed like his face was frozen. His laughter was infectious. His singing was... Well not so good but you'd sing along with him to any song that was on the radio. He strived to make the world 10% better and he did that, all on his own. He was apart of the CAP, civil air patrol, since he was 12 and earned the rank of captain. He did so much in his 21 years of life.
Further more what's made this so much harder was his funeral was on July 16, 2016 which was also my 21st birthday. Bittersweet because at least I was able to spend my birthday with him one last time. He was honored full military honors. He graduated basic training the TOP out of 700 recruits! Also, a congressman from Washington DC flew overnight to attend his funeral to present his family with an official American flag. What an honor.
My life has taken a sharp turn. I feel lost and confused. Heartbroken over this man whose been by my side for many years. I cannot imagine life without him.
However I've begun to heal. His motto NFQ is sticking with me. And I PROMISE you I AM working on my book! He always encouraged me to do what I love. To continue to write even when I feel no inspiration. He IS my inspiration. Also, RADISH contacted me to start writing for them! That way I can potentially earn some income for my stories.
Thank you for your patience.
AND NEVER FRIGGIN QUIT!
Photo above is him riding my horse :)

 AND NEVER FRIGGIN QUIT! Photo above is him riding my horse :)