Its over !

"Why are you fucking been like this" I shout at Jack stumbling in the front door drunk "aren't I allowed to drink" he slurs "am I still not good enough" I shout "your perfect" he says coming up to me "you know what Jack, these scars no longer I can hide, you couldn't love me if You tried" I shout "baby please" he says "no just, just leave me alone" I sigh "no" he says with in his eyes "does it burn knowing I used all the pain does it hurt knowing your fuel to flame don't look back I don't need your regrets" I sigh "your not worth anything you bitch" he shouts " I know my worth, your not worth it and I never win you want the best sorry that's clearly not me" I cry "this is all I can be" I shout still crying "yeah well" he pauses "you wouldn't noticed if I disappeared, im not good enough if I was I wouldn't Of watched you give it to Lydia" I shout and cry "baby please" he says "no does it burn knowing your hurting me" I ask "of course it does" he says trying to hug me "Jack don't I'm going out" I shout and grab my bag and phone.
I was walking down the stairs and I have loads of messages off conor.
Conor💖☺️

You're haunting me, taunting me all in my brain
Turn off the light and now all that remains
Fills me with doubt
And I'm shouting your name out loud
Why do you wanna put me through the pain?
I get the feeling I'll never escape
I can't hide away from the shame of you

Tears on the ground, tears on my pillow
You won't bring me down
And I'll get over you
These tears will get me through
And I'll get over you.

Conor what you on about X

I'll get over you.

Conor what you on about X

You mess with my heart baby now it's black and blue but love isn't fair so I swear this time this is the end, and I can't keep lying, lying to myself, thinking you love me right, but you never will. it's to much to bare so I swear that this time this is the end, I mean it baby.

Okay I'm really confused. Are you drunk.

But love isn't fair.

Yeah whatever Conor bye.

End of messages.

I've been at Oli's for nearly two hours now I feel like I'm stopping him from going to bed "will Joe be up if I went round" I ask him getting up "I don't know why" he asks "I feel like you want to go to bed" I say "no it's okay I woke up just before you came so I'm not tired" he smiles "okay" I smile and sit down.

I pull my phone out and see messages from Conor and Jack.

Conor💖☺️

OMG you actually believed me 😂😂 it was a prank for my YouTube channel🙈☺️ it's called lyric pranking I though I'd do it to you coz you would think what the fuck 😊 xx

Omg 🙈 Conor I thought you was on some sort of a mood with me 😂😂😘❤️😉💖 xx

Hahahah no sorry xx

It's fine Con 😉💖I'm not at the flat I'm at Oli's🤗so if you want to see the state Jack is in don't go to my flat 👿 xxx

What's he said to you xx

Practically that I'm not worth it xxx

Awe baby, you are worth it maybe not to him but to me and the boys xxx

Thanks con☺️❤️ xx