I need you, i want you

I wake up to my phone buzzing under my pillow I look at it and it's Conor he's trying to call me I have 100 unread messages of Conor 7 off Josh 5 off of Joe 2 off Mikey and 3 off Caspar.
I look at Caspar's first.
Caspar😉👌🏻

Where r u and Jack xx

Kitten xx

Kitten where r u ?? Xx

Joe💙😏

Alexa where r u, you and Jack aren't at home xx

Alexa ?? Xxx

Lexa cxx

Lexi are you with Jack xx

Are you safe xxx

Josh😻

Lexa xxx

Come on answer me xx

Lex are you with Jack your both missing I don't think your in London are you ?xx

Lexa answer we are worried sick xx

Alexa please xx

Please please please xx

Answer me I'm so worried are you and Jack okay xxx

And the rest of the boys was kinda the same and I had to go through 100 messages off Conor.
So I've read the messages all of them are like I'm so sorry I was so drunk and I'm sorry for whatever I have done in the past.
And then he started talking about when we was 17 and we was together and he used to be really protective and never let me out he wouldn't let me see Jack so I ended it and hooked up with Jack and that's who I lost my virginity to, Conor wasn't happy he nearly killed Jack.
And he was also saying how he was sorry for being over protecting then like 90 of the other messages was like sorry or I'm sorry or come back home baby.
I get up and I see Jack walk in the room "that bed that I'm in is so fucking uncomfortable how is yours" he says jumping on my bed "it alright I guess" I smile this is like a second home to me coz this is my own room it's white with posters of lions on and all the photo shoots I've done Alfie insists keeping the photo shoot ones up.
"It's so fucking comfy can I sleep in here tonight and you have a fucking king sized bed" he laughs "stop with the fucking swearing" I giggle "and you can stay in here for the next three nights to keep me company coz I'm bored" I smirk and wink at him and he giggles "thanks I only have a single bed" he laughs and I laugh we get ready and today we are just going out with Alfie and Zoe looking around shops and that.
I walk over to my makeup vanity space

Oh god I don't remember having all this makeup

Oh god I don't remember having all this makeup. ZOE.
"Hey you getting ready where's Jack" Zoe says walking in she looks towards my bed "oh god I should of guessed he was in here" Zoe laughs "Zoe I told you to stop buying me makeup" I sigh "sorry I just couldn't resist, Alfie bought you some do did your mum and then Poppy did and Kate and Anna bought you some makeup too" Zoe smiles "thanks a lot I love you all but you shouldn't have I have my own money to buy makeup" I smile hugging her "do ya wanna go make up shopping while the boys go in boy shops" Zoe says "yeah sure" I laugh
I put some makeup on while Zoe does my hair and Jack is already ready and is on FaceTime with Anna.
"Anna I miss you" I shout so she can hear me "Omg Alexa hiiiii" she says back "I hear your going to Portugal" I say "yeah I can't wait" she says excitingly "where abouts in Portugal" I say "in Albufeira" she says "I've been there it's beautiful" I say "I know well Jack I'm gonna go I have to go shopping for some holiday clothes I'm going with Kate" she says "okay princess go careful and call me if anything happens to you" Jack says "don't worry I will Jack" she laughs.
Then he ends the call "you look really nice" he smiles at me "awe thanks Jack" I smile